THE HEARTBREAK KID [Kuato/GeeWhiz/Full Metal]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Machew1031

You must feed!
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's time to tune up the band!!

Gauging interest for a custom project of mine. The showstopper, the heartbreak kid Shawn Michaels! This is one of the wrestling figures I've been wanting to do for a while and I'm hoping there's some people out there that want this figure in their collection. We are going for the 1996 Wrestlemania 12 ring attire look (pics below)

43595670913340f5b57439b06ea47ecc.jpg

7cdd92d1754a3856b3b1dedc96901b5a.jpg

Sculpt (w/sculpted hair- hair down post match look)- 2 piece, and boots will be done by awesome Kuato. Chris also agreed to paint 5 sets of sculpts and boots. Other wise the rest of the sets will be unpainted. Chris will be starting on roughing out the sculpt and boots soon. Price estimation for sculpt and boots casts will be $100 not including shipping. For the 5 painted sets -sculpt and boots paint up will be $250 per set. We will need a minimum of 10 people interested to get this project off the ground. The first order of business will be getting your payment of your casts in. Once the costs is finalized. To refer to Chris great work see facebook under Chris Caraveo and instagram under cmc_artistry

GeeWhiz has agreed to take on the outfits for the project. The set will include pants, knee pads and gloves tailored to a ttm19. The only problem we have is the heart graphics will not be 100% accurate. GW is not able to replicate the silver inside the hearts so it will be white where the silver would be. Pricing will be a bit higher than normal due to the graphical layouts. Pricing as follows - if less than 10 sets are ordered it will be prototype cost of $375 per set. 10 or more sets it will be discounted to $295 per set.

The icing on the cake is the 88-98 WWF heavyweight championship belt made by Full Metal customs. They have agreed to make the belts for us if we would want to proceed. Just as GeeWhiz the price will decrease the more people wanting in. This is not a necessity for the project. I'm just having them make me a belt so I figured I'd ask for interest if others would want one as well and it would be a cheaper cost for all. Pricing estimations as follows- 1-2 people $600 per belt. I was not given the between numbers but the lowest the belt estimation will be $300-$350 per belt if we can get 10 or more interested parties.

c162d6cb86345a96c35949ddc0b73bd1.jpg

Sorry for the long posts guys lol just wanted everyone to know all the details and have an idea on what the costs will be after all is said and done. This will be one amazing figure once completed. Let's show the Heartbreak Kid, Mr Wrestlemania some love!

1. Machew1031 (painted)
2. Kuato
3. jcast88 (painted)
4. Emeraldknight

Belt only
1.tbay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Re: The Heartbreak Kid [Kuato/GeeWhiz/Full Metal]

That's going to be awesome, I'm priced out but good luck!

Re: The Heartbreak Kid [Kuato/GeeWhiz/Full Metal]

Very cool no interest but if you ever do the Enigma Jeff Hardy I would be in. good luck and looking forward to seeing how this turns out.

Back