Clothing set [TORIBOX] BASIC SUIT - CLOSED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey guys, last week to get payments in, probably the last run of this suit if it happens, if not, then probably won't be doing it again as I'll be getting busier heading into second half of the year. Cheers!

hey guys!

Just an update, the run is happening, I'm just waiting for a few folks to send in payments since they need a bit more time and i'll be sending payment to Yunsil. To those skeptical if it was happening or not to send payment, since it is happening, if you still want it, feel free to send me a message.

I'll be in touch!

hey guys!

Just an update, the run is happening, I'm just waiting for a few folks to send in payments since they need a bit more time and i'll be sending payment to Yunsil. To those skeptical if it was happening or not to send payment, since it is happening, if you still want it, feel free to send me a message.

I'll be in touch!
Hey dude, just want to get a sense of the latest status. Has the full payment been sent to Toribox yet?

hey sorry, works been busy, yes full payment has been sent to Yunsil. current ETA November, hopefully we stay the course.

Back