Clothing set [TORIBOX] BASIC SUIT - CLOSED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh ok awesome! I'm not fimiliar with other yunsil runs. If you had to give a general ballpark when do you think they would ship?

Really depends on when everyone sends their deposits and balances. Optimistically i’d say near Nov - Dec?

Deposit sent for one A and one B. Please confirm at your convenience. Thanks

deposit sent for both

List updated! Maxxyron, I noticed the zipcode for your address is different in the paypal one vs the one you typed in the notes, can you confirm which one I should follow? Thanks

List updated! Maxxyron, I noticed the zipcode for your address is different in the paypal one vs the one you typed in the notes, can you confirm which one I should follow? Thanks
zipcode:311121 is right, and I just sent deposit for another set for my friend, please check, thanks!

Sorry bud, must be annoying for you especially since you outlined that. Thanks for refunding I sent correctly and added another deposit for a version b. So I have one a and 2 b

Thanks!

no worries Ray, it happens a lot more often than you think. And with the way paypal is formatted, I know the currency is preset to CAD since I'm canada based. I got both payments fine, I'll update the list again tonight. Thanks again!

Back