Clothing set [ TORIBOX ] HEAT (1995) - Vincent Hanna / Neil McCauley

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heat_check point.jpg

Detail check

Hello
It’s been 6 months since I paid the deposit. l’d very much like to know whether prepayment has been made to Toribox? If not, is there a deadline for deposits? No offense, but I don’t think it’s appropriate that 15 deposits for each clothes set have been held for a half year without any progress.

Hello
It’s been 6 months since I paid the deposit. l’d very much like to know whether prepayment has been made to Toribox? If not, is there a deadline for deposits? No offense, but I don’t think it’s appropriate that 15 deposits for each clothes set have been held for a half year without any progress.
Hello.
I want this project to proceed.
But the price is very high for those who are participating now.
So more people were waiting to participate.
I'd like to hear your opinion on whether this amount is okay now.

Unit Price for 15 - 20 sets
Vicent - 655usd
Neil - 725usd

Hello.
I want this project to proceed.
But the price is very high for those who are participating now.
So more people were waiting to participate.
I'd like to hear your opinion on whether this amount is okay now.

Unit Price for 15 - 20 sets
Vicent - 655usd
Neil - 725usd
I’m sorry but, if this was the case I would quit, since the unit price is too high for me. But I’m still happy to wait a bit longer to see how it goes.

I’m sorry but, if this was the case I would quit, since the unit price is too high for me. But I’m still happy to wait a bit longer to see how it goes.
I can't tell you right now, famous artists will participate in the project.
I'm going to participate.
Not everyone will be satisfied, but I've been working hard for updates.
If you look at my Django project that I started first, you can see that I am working hard.
I will try to deliver good news to you who participated in this project.
I'd appreciate it if you could wait a little longer.

Last edited:
Back