TWD Negan [YUNSIL] ((CLOSED))

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [YUNSIL] TWD Negan set

ok, it wasn't clear that that would be the price if there were only 10 interested. It just says "expected cost". From a marketing standpoint (sorry it's in my blood) maybe state the price if we can get it to 20 or 25, might get more people interested.

That said, add me to the list, hopefully we can get to 25 and get it to a more realistic price.

Well, that's not my call bud! :)
I've received the cost from her team! That cost was for the 10 interested list only, maybe if the list increased, the cost will decrease!

No worries bud!
Here just to make sure what I've received from them on the pricing matter:

- Unit Price for 10 - 14 sets : $495.00 USD
- Unit Price for 15 - 19 sets : $410.00 USD
- Unit Price for 20 - 24 sets : $345.00 USD
- Unit Price for 25 - 29 sets : $300.00 USD
- Unit Price for 30 - 34 sets : $275.00 USD
- Unit Price for 35 - 39 sets : $265.00 USD
- Unit Price for 40 - 44 sets : $250.00 USD
- Unit Price for 45 - 49 sets : $235.00 USD
- Unit Price for more than 50 sets : $220.00 USD

And I wrote "expected cost", because I didn't know and never would think that this project might hit over 10 people! So I told them we are about 10 interested and ready for this!

Now, the list is growing, and the price is going down, like you said with the joker situation! :)
When we hit 15, I'll immediately change the price to the other expected price that they gave me in their quotation.

ok, it wasn't clear that that would be the price if there were only 10 interested. It just says "expected cost". From a marketing standpoint (sorry it's in my blood) maybe state the price if we can get it to 20 or 25, might get more people interested.

That said, add me to the list, hopefully we can get to 25 and get it to a more realistic price.

UPDATE: Great news, guys!
Now we have reached to 15 interested people! So the price dropped from $495 USD to $410 USD for the set. :)
Hopefully, we can reach to 30!!!

Back