Two Face TDK 1/6 Head Sculpt - PREORDERS NOW OPEN

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CREG Customs

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello All,

UPDATE 9/12/2016 - All pre-ordered Two Face head sculpts are in hand. We are sending out final invoices this week. Thank you!

The Two Face TDK Head Sculpt by CREG Customs is now open for preorders! It features an authentic likeness of Harvey “Two Face” Dent as seen in The Dark Knight. Item comes UNPAINTED ONLY. Sorry, we do NOT provide painting services; you will need to hire a painter who specializes in 1/6th customizing to paint your piece for you.

"Two Face" Unpainted Head Sculpt: $79 USD

$25 Deposit NOW, then $54 + shipping due when casts are IN-HAND (est. 2-4 weeks)

Shipping Rates:
Domestic - $6 USD
International - $18 USD

Please add your SSF board name (if applicable) in the “note to seller” section on PayPal. Shipping notification will be sent to your PayPal email address when your order is ready to ship. Paypal gives you 6 months of buyer protection. Thank you all for your interest!

Click here to pre-order now!

Please note: All items will ship to your registered PayPal shipping address unless you have written us otherwise. If you need your item(s) shipped to a painter you have hired, please write us at [email protected] and let us know the painter’s name/address, your name and item(s) ordered. Shipping confirmation will be sent to your PayPal email address once your order is ready to ship. Order list is made by when deposit is paid. Orders are shipped based on 1) deposit paid, 2) if paid in full, and 3) by product ordered/on hand.

Policies & Answers to FAQ’s: https://www.facebook.com/notes/creg-customs/policies-answers-to-faqs/1184057468294402

Thank you!

Names will appear in italics when order is ready to ship. Quantities ordered by customers are NOT represented on list, but we have received them.

1. emeraldknight
2. LK Wang
3. xaolse
4. masangu

5. TaeHwa Lee
6. Tsu2pac
7. BJJFighter
8. Y. Qinyuan

9. Thrustmaster
10. ms8794.jang
11. Pennyworth
12. R. Ferraro
13. groovy_deee

14. chubbyman
15. Center68
16. K. Lee
17. bigm
18. Surforia
19. K.Jun

Screen Shot 2014-02-13 at 3.51.03 PM.jpeg

Screen Shot 2014-02-13 at 3.52.14 PM.jpeg

Screen Shot 2014-02-13 at 3.52.41 PM.jpeg

Screen Shot 2014-02-13 at 3.51.44 PM.jpeg

Screen Shot 2014-02-13 at 3.51.23 PM.jpeg

Screen Shot 2014-02-13 at 3.52.57 PM.jpeg

Low Res test Print:

photo 7.JPG

photo 8.JPG

photo 9.JPG

photo 10.JPG

photo 11.JPG

photo 15.JPG

photo 14.JPG

photo 13.JPG

Last edited:
Re: Harvey: The Crispy District Attorney

Still in! I don't need a coin hand, but certainly interested in the sculpt! Are you offering painted? I also am interested in any accessories.

Would def be in for the head and prob the hand as well.

I will take a crispy and non-crispy, please

still in, i will take a non crispy head and an extra crispy on the side with extra bbq sauce.

how long would it be until we actually saw the headsculpt run ready for mailing?

how long would it be until we actually saw the headsculpt run ready for mailing?

Hopefully in a couple of months. No preorders or deposits. This is just to see who is still interested seeing the sets fell apart by necessity. These will go on sale when in-hand.

of course, still in. hope to see also the arrival of the bat :)

Sourcing a painter now. :yess: It will be next or right after Zod.

I am in for the sculpt, hand coin and coin

I'm still in for the sculpt as well. Interested in the crispy fried version.

Back