Two Face TDK 1/6 Head Sculpt - PREORDERS NOW OPEN

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Harvey: The Crispy District Attorney

Hello All,

Here is an official update of projects as of 3/17/16

BB Cowls: All cowls have been finished and shipped out to customers.

Bill the Butcher Sets - Original caster couldn't get the boots to turn out due to casting method being used. I took over production and we now have about half the total orders filled and shipped out. The remaining orders are being cast by a new caster I just hired this week. He estimates getting about 10 sets done per week. If that holds true, the entire order run should be finished in 3-4 weeks. Keep in mind many customers ordered multiple sets so it may seem slow going, but we are actually getting a lot done.

Dare Devil Sets - Got the glasses printed and all is well with that. Next week should find us having both order runs completed and shipped out to customers. We are 3/4 of the way there!

DD Fisk - All orders are now shipped and order run is completed.

Bruce Wayne Canes - These are too small of a project to run alone so I am going to piggy back them on another factory project that is being produced and will be completed April/May. So God willing this will be laid to rest soon as well. I can't believe how hard it's been to make a cane.

Relic Stand w/ Free Helmet - prototype is being printed this week. Once I have it, I will post pics and then off to be produced.

Matt Driver HS - The prototype is printed and I may have it in-hand by the end of this week. Pics will be posted then I am rushing it off to the caster for production.

FUTURE PROJECTS:

ZOD: Currently securing new manufacturing. Updates soon!!

Two-Face: Currently securing new manufacturing. Updates soon!!

I am no longer releasing any type of “kit” of multi piece sets or heads with accessories (and probably unpainted) moving forward. No matter how I try to explain it, I seem to get blamed for people's theft of my products (ie cowls), mold and casting problems and broken promises from the manufacturing side.

I don’t keep all of these projects going in my garage. I have a full-time day job as a 3D digital sculptor for a local company, so CREG is still a part time hobby-business. I have to rely on the work of a team of people I've hired under me to complete these projects. They are ALL out to other people and out of my hands. I understand that I am the lead on these and in the end it’s my responsibility, but I am tired of the stress from promising something I am assured of only to see it fall apart because something is not working out correctly. Especially after taking payments based on a delivery I am told will happen but doesn't. Then I get bombed with the regular “Finish a project before you start another” or "quit doing so many projects." You know what? I’m tired of waiting too. So, I have completely overhauled how I do business.

BUSINESS CHANGES: Over the past 6 months I have made significant changes in my business practices. Some will be visible and some won't. My wife, Lady CREG on here, has come on as Director of Operations and is overseeing all administrative duties such as customer service, shipping, order keeping and fulfillment, replacements when needed, etc. She has completely turned this ship around and heading in a fantastic direction. I am no longer taking final payments for any projects until I have the final product in hand. We have done some things to make the ordering process more streamlined. I also have a new shipping system in place that makes the process more automated and gives each customer a shipping notification when their order is ready to mail. Things are running quite smoothly now. I've been able to find some really quality casters/manufacturers to work with and most importantly, product is getting produced and shipped in a much more timely manner. It is my hope that you can and will see the positive impact of these changes on current and future projects.

If I did not cover something you are needing to ask then feel free and I will get with you asap.

I want to thank you all for your patience in this process and the understanding you have extended to me. It's help get me through some rough spots when all of this has gone to chaos a few times. I keep doing this because I truly enjoy this hobby and like making products for you all to enjoy, too.

I will update more as necessary.

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR BUSINESS!

Last edited:

Just to make sure, so from now on you will be offering only painted heads in runs, or personal projects, right?

Hi all,

My original production plans for Two Face fell through last year (very long and irritating story), but I am trying to secure a new manufacturer for this run.
When I have the details worked out, I will update again. It is sadly quite hard to find the right person(s) to work with that produce a good quality product using ethical business practices. I hope to have good news very soon. Thanks for your patience.

Dean
CC

Hopefully you can soon Dean, i've been waiting for this one forever! Haha

Any update for this one dean? Dying to see it

Hello All - for those of you following the Zod thread... The 2Face head and Zod pieces will not be painted unfortunately.

That being said this is finally being released as an unpainted cast.

See the first post for ordering info and thanks for you guys holding on for so long on this one.

Thanks freaks!

Back