Universal Monster heads

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Victor should be here today :panic:

I may have to clear some space and whip him up this evening :rock :rock :rock

I will... I actually made a Clive Frankenstein a few years ago with my own meager sculpting abilities. It's actually a pretty easy recipe for the full figure since pretty much everything you need came with the "Young Frankenstein" figure.

I may not be able to do full justice to your sculpt, but I'll be happy to share :duff

I will... I actually made a Clive Frankenstein a few years ago with my own meager sculpting abilities. It's actually a pretty easy recipe for the full figure since pretty much everything you need came with the "Young Frankenstein" figure.

I may not be able to do full justice to your sculpt, but I'll be happy to share :duff

Oh ****!
That's true.....I hadn't thought of that.

Well, here's my shot painting Dr. Frank...

clived.jpg

clivee.jpg
clivef.jpg

I have a bit of work left to do to his body, so I'll have a full pics tomorrow if I'm able to get it all done.

No problem, once the kiddos asleep I can take one with him on a body. I also was able to tone down the finish on him a bit, turns out my flat sealer was messed up and making things glossy :huh

Thanks ASTRO

Here he is on a body, this isn't final as need dark pants and the shoes are real cheap. But it gives you the general idea:

clivej.jpg

cliveg.jpg

cliveh.jpg

clivei.jpg

clivek.jpg

clivel.jpg

clivem.jpg

He's a pretty straight forward bash... just get a Young Frankenstein figure and put this head on him and you're 95% there :lol

Back