Vanson leather ....Dr. House Jacket

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kato.E

Super Freak
Reaction score
mg1806y.jpg

mg1807w.jpg

mg1808z.jpg

mg1809.jpg

mg1810t.jpg

mg1827.jpg

- Almost as 1:1 workmenship and cutting as original jacket
- Using of 0.4mm genuine leather to reach almost the 1:1 effect
- Delivery : 2~3 weeks after payment

1. Price :
USD240.00 (with badges)
USD230.00(without badges ........... you may order it and stick it yourself via onesixthscaleking.com)

2. paypal address : [email protected] under the terms PERSONAL PAYMENT, otherwise pls add extra 4% for paypal handling charge.

3. Registered airmail fee is included (it takes 2~5 weeks delivery to USA) while there will be no insurance/compensation for any parcel loss of yr post office in yr country.

4. You may consider using Speedpost service which is more reliable and prompt delivery ( it takes around 4~6days to USA) , which will cost you extra around USD18.00 to USA or USD25.00 to Europe. Or I can check the rate of yr country

Pricey but it's Bloody amazing, will you be taking deposits?, not sure if i will have the money ready until next week.

Pricey but it's Bloody amazing, will you be taking deposits?, not sure if i will have the money ready until next week.

I can't offer this in cheaper price because :
1. The price of leather has increase quite a lot
2. I need to modify the zipper, buckle myself which is very very time consuming to me.

It is OK that you can sent me 30% deposit so that I will start order the badges and zipper .:wink1:

Last edited:
Well, if anyone needs a good House figure for this, I've got one for sale :lol

Ahhhhhhhhh that would make the whole figure... Love House.. STOP BEING SO GOOD AT SEWING.. I want to buy it but can't at the moment. :/

Back