[WeAreToyz] Dr. Schultz Full Figure (YUNSIL + WeAreToyz team) LIST CLOSED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4a02c293b6530a71c199f3e2f4326505--history-images-tar.jpg

Well, as someone who lived through the nightmare of the Moe situation, I can tell you exactly what will happen.

Exactly nothing.

The money is gone, the figures and accessories are either gone or never made, and not a single one of us is going to see a dime.

Also have to consider he is not in this country (USA), he is in Mexico. Not a lot that can be done over there.

I don't understand why he won't ship them if he has them?
Pedro would come back occasionally to tell everyone
He is not going anywhere . Maybe as painful as it sounds ,
it is better he is gone so there is no more hope.

The teasing in my opinion is worse

So I’m not promising anything, but I am gathering information and going to talk to proper authorities on it. In the mean time you could contact PayPal and report him. They probably will tell you to contact your bank, and proceed from there.

Freaks

I just got a email from Pedro telling me " he can't
stuff suddenly. I don't believe him.

I'm just able to login after an issue I was having with my account. I already emailed the people I have his email address.

I want to close this up for everyone in the best way. If you have not received your outfit, boots, box and certs please send me a PM and I will ship those out to you.

Outfit, boots, box, cert and shipping, should cover most of the deposit you sent out. The remaining balance we can figure out a way to refund you for that. Some of you already received your outfit and only sent part of the deposit so that should cover everything.

Those that would like to complete his Schultz figure will be able to buy the guns directly from Ulli.

Here is an updated list, please let me know if there is any error from my part. Those of you that already got their outfit, I need your address again to send you the Boots, Box, and Cert.

1.- Origami -
2.- Ajkhunter - Outfit and Boots sent
3.- Ullipekka - All sent
4.- Croozer - Outfit sent
5.- chubbyman - All sent
6.- Leon 911 - All sent
7.- Levit05 - All sent
8.- JeffTVR - Nothing sent yet
9.- mightyq - All sent
10.- Rydeck - Nothing sent yet?
11.- toyadventurer - Outfit sent
12.- FB user - All sent
13.- scottyb - Nothing sent yet
14.- Fadefilmstudio - All sent
15.- Tareek (FB) - Guns pending
16.- moxlol - Outfit sent
17.- Damian - All sent
18.- marlindesign - Nothing sent yet
19.- Matthewjc41 - Nothing sent yet
20.- Erik S - All sent
21.-stnmikita - Boots pending

Refund received from Pedro.

Fellas, I was completely certain that I would never see my funds back from this and said so in this thread more than once.

I was wrong. Pedro made good on this and is taking care of my situation. It certainly didn't go as anyone wanted but thank you Pedro for making things right.

Refund received from Pedro.

Fellas, I was completely certain that I would never see my funds back from this and said so in this thread more than once.

I was wrong. Pedro made good on this and is taking care of my situation. It certainly didn't go as anyone wanted but thank you Pedro for making things right.

This is good news - I’m glad you got it resolved. He reached out for my address to send me my Schultz stuff & PayPal for Django refund. I just replied yesterday so we’ll see. Fingers crossed

Ok I can confirm I received my refund for Django and he said he will be shipping the Schultz outfit, boots, COA and box next week, as he needed to finish up some Wyatt shipments.

I’m not sure what happened and yes this has been a rough process for all, but I will echo the thoughts of stnmikita as it seems he is doing his best to make sure the situation gets remedied. I hope it does for everyone.

Did you ever get your items????

Not yet. He did ship them on 11/6 and tracking did have them entering the country a few days ago but now the tracking isn’t accurately working. I’m hoping to get them soon & will update everyone when I do

Back