What are your most wanted customs not yet made...

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think anyone has properly attempted 1/6 SG-1 at all. The figures that did come out were completely unrecognizable.

This is one of the better ideas.
well if anyone ever takes on the idea, I would be interested in a set.

Defenatly The Jaws Trio! I would love to see Brody Quint and Hooper! If there were others it would be
Misery Annie Wilkes
The Thing RJ Macready
Frankenstein 1931 Frankensteinś Monster
The Wolfman 1941 The Wolfman
The Mummy 1932 Boris Karloff as The Mummy I would definatly want some love for the Old Universal Monsters!

Still Elvira
I HAVE ELVIRA
I would be interested if anyone wanted to recreate any of the Stargate head sculpts, starting with Sg-1. I have been looking for a long time.
DOING STAR GATE ATLANTIS
I would be interested if anyone wanted to recreate any of the Stargate head sculpts, starting with Sg-1. I have been looking for a long time.
DOING SG ATLANTIS HEADS STARTED WITH WEIR, SHEPPARD, TEYLA AND BECKETT

Attachments

• ELVIRA1.jpg
    ELVIRA1.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 0
  • WEIR.jpg
    WEIR.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 0
  • TEYLA.jpg
    TEYLA.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 0
  • SHEPPARD.jpg
    SHEPPARD.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 0
  • BECKET.jpg
    BECKET.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 0
I obtained this one from Ebay. Ironically, it turn out to Be a friend of mine Jay Dee. I'm waiting on the wig
I'll assemble and post when completed. I'm still looking for the spiked bracelets.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230205_095610_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20230205_095610_eBay.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230205_095553_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20230205_095553_eBay.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230205_095512_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20230205_095512_eBay.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 0
Oh, speaking of Batman 89…..

Billy Dee Williams as Two-Face.

Somebody grab some Hot Toys Landos and 1/6 pinstripe suits and MAKE THIS HAPPEN.
I'd love a Harvey Dent for my Batman '89 collection, but Lando has different hair than Dent. Could a Hot Toys Lando be ground down and have the hair replaced with strand hair?

Last edited:
A purple coat that doesn’t look like a bathrobe for the Joker.
I don’t know why there is no custom coat who looks more like in the film.

I HAVE ELVIRA

DOING STAR GATE ATLANTIS

DOING SG ATLANTIS HEADS STARTED WITH WEIR, SHEPPARD, TEYLA AND BECKETT
Are these 3D? They look printed, if so are you reproducing sets or planning on future SG-1 heads for sale.

HARMONICA MAN START
Me too my friend, I may pursue one last figure, Ideally Harmonica, Charles Bronson has been gone nearly 20 years and OUATITW shall be 55. I hope a 1.6 concern can deliver before the film reaches 60. My choice would be LIM Toys, their work with the Gunslinger is exceptional.

Attachments

• 20230308_181535.jpg
    20230308_181535.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back