Yunsil “Lightgrey SOLDOUT {Closed } FINAL Prototype IN HAND PICS ARE UP)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Cap

We will use the best body for Baloon Bond
I just reply to the other thread but my Baloon
Head will be shipped from YAHA to Yunsil for perfect suit fitting including for our sunglasses when sample/prototype is ready.

I know YAHA has recommend the 08 Narrow shoulder for Bond. Please see YAHA Bond thread in F/B for the exact verbiage.

Rest assured any exclusive new heads offered to our club members will also be shipped to Yunsil by me for perfect fit of
new suit.

Thanks for enquiring.

Thanks man. :)

Hey Cap, still working on it but rest assured I will provide an update as soon I get all the particulars settled on all our goodies via the Bond club. I think we have many members who are on F/B only and does not use the forums. The good news is the " DX goodies options" or the item/items DC carry with him wherever he goes are almost ready :)
Be on the lookout for 007 Flash update via James Bond Club

I appreciate your patience

Bond will return soon...

Last edited:
Hey Cap, still working on it but rest assured I will provide an update as soon I get all the particulars settled on all our goodies via the Bond club. I think we have many members who are on F/B only and does not use the forums. The good news is the " DX goodies options" or the item/items DC carry with him wherever he goes are almost ready :)
Be on the lookout for 007 Flash update via James Bond Club

I appreciate your patience

Bond will return soon...

Great stuff thanks Jonas.

Can’t seem to comment on the recent update but I’ll be pretty bummed out if the Mina now gets scrapped.

Already sold some stuff to fund the deposit.

Such a shame a few spoil it for others with whining. There will be plenty other options out there.

It's a bit of a bummer Cap, someone tried to throw Jonas under the bus which was uncool. A few chimed in with Mina to try and secure confidence again and it's looking good, but Jonas is definitely doing all he can to get it to happen!

It's a bit of a bummer Cap, someone tried to throw Jonas under the bus which was uncool. A few chimed in with Mina to try and secure confidence again and it's looking good, but Jonas is definitely doing all he can to get it to happen!

Thanks Ray. Really hope it happens. Been gagging to own some of her work and would be the icing on the cake for me personally.

Great post over at FB by the way. Glad to have you on board.

Guys

It is good times to be a Bond fan.

More to come as our favorite Spy ( with his new custom toys or should I say accessories)
will be back soon!

da,da,DA,DA :)

Last edited:
007 Latest Flash Update! ( 10/5/18)

1- Our TTM 18/08 Narrow Shoulder and Balloon Head has now been shipped to Yunsil. We are still on track to start in Nov with Yunsil. Both Yunsil, Ray and I will start working on our sample of the 2 suits as soon as I hear back from Yunsil in the next 3-4 weeks. Save your final payment now! As soon as the Sample/prototype is ready for preview/production, I will give everyone a deadline to make their final payment !

2- The suit typically take 4 -5 months for completion from Sample shown!

3- Stay tuned for our 2nd DC option you guys asked about. Yes Tim, I know what will bring you to 007 heaven ?

4- Our Bond accessories are now ready and Preorder is opened!

I am pleased to officially announce my good friend,” Doggie Doc” has come on board and is our Official accessories artist!
We will be releasing only 55 limited sets and it will be offered on a first come first serve basis.

The sets will be offered in 3 options:

1- Reg ( PPK only) $65
2- Reg 2 ( PPK with Silencer) $75
3- DX ( PPK with Silencer and Headset) $135

To be fair to Dog, I have agreed for Dog to offer these sets outside the club as well so get them if you want one before they are gone. All payments will be made directly to
Dog! You can add and comment here which set you want and I am sure Dog will take care of you.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JGTj2c7fNoOM4LIl8uxm4dsaQpIxX2vc/view
Headset and PPK in new video !

Fellas, the set came out really nice! I don’t think you will be disappointed by Dog’s attention to detail.

Last edited:
Quick update ! A TTM18/08 Narrow Shoulder has been shipped to Yunsil .

YHHA Bond head came out great(!) and completed but YHHA and I were not 100% happy with head size so YHHA will resize to a smaller Bond head for us to perfectly fit our Narrow Shoulder for Bond!

Yunsil has just contacted me and she will be starting the Bond suit discussion/ sample in November! The PPK and headset are ready for Preorder ! Our in-house Bond expert ( Ray F) will be acting as our Bond creative consultant/partner throughout and you know Ray does not mess around when it comes to Bond!

Please start saving for your “ Final deposit “ now. I will give everyone a window and time to get their final payments in.

Our “ Skyfall Bond” Grail is getting closer to be on our shelf ! 007 will be back soon....

Quick update

prototype is currently being worked on by
Yunsil ! We are getting close to The homestretch. Save your money. I will set
a deadline once Prototype is ready for Final payment.

Last edited:
Fellas, Skyfall Light grey Protoype Suit is stunning ! This new suit looks in my opinion and a few Bond fans even better than Kato’s Suit.. It is just stunning . It has the
signature “ 3 button row “ slim cut and high pants cutting . I will keep everyone posted on when our Light Grey is ready for Production as we
are still working through some more adjustments. Once prototype is ready for production, I will give everyone a 5 week window deadline for Final payment and then open any suits that are not paid by deadline to any other interested parties.

As soon as Mina has our head finished, I will also keep everyone posted.
The shoes by Gesus also turned out awesome !

Light Grey is SOLD OUT but I might have a few available for Stand By including our Dark Grey Bond suit. It is on a first come
first serve basis !

Thnaks everyone for your suport and patience. Please feel free to reach out to me if you are a Bond fan
and want to be added on standby

Attachments

• UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_181f.jpg
    UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_181f.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
Quick update to those who are not in the Bond cave

007 Yunsil Light Grey update 3/21

Please Start saving for your Final Deposit now for Light Grey Suit ! Yunsil will be getting our default medium head as discussed.

As soon as Yunsil announced Light Grey Prototype is “ Green Light”, we are set for production

And ... We are off and “ Final Payment” Information deadline will be announced!

I will collect full balance + PayPal + shipping fees( You have option of Priority mail or Express choice only) with a deadline date . All shipping will include Insurance fees. There will be no 1st class, 2nd class , 3rd class , can you drive and drop the set off , no insurance shipping options etc . And all sets value will be declared for your insurance protection. Please remember Anyone who is late with final payment will not get a suit.

Thanks everyone for your understanding and support!

Q out from Bond HQ for now ?

Last edited:
Modifications sent to Yunsil for our Tom Ford suit. Our DX Skyfall Suit Is heating up..

Final Payment deadline will be provided as I know more

Hope to hear back from Yunsil soon !

Our SKYFALL suit is going to rock! Yunsil has our modification request

Members have asked if they can get in and the suit is currently
SOLD OUT but I should have some Stand by Available at Final Payment.

Thanks everyone!

thumbnail
thumbnail

Last edited:
Hi, I'm giving up my slot for the light gray Skyfall suit. If anyone is interested in taking it over, please send me a PM. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back