[YUNSIL] -PAYMENTS DUE 9/30/17- Patrick Bateman Double-Breasted Pinstripe Suit

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [YUNSIL] - Patrick Bateman Double-Breasted Pinstripe Suit

Payment sent to MarfMaster for Unpainted regular sculpt. Thanks:)

Is there a way to get just the overcoat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there a way too get two ties and an autograph from yunsil ? :wave :rotfl

Could the overcoat be an optional accessory? I think it is a neat idea, but I personally have no interest. It would be nice if this cost in line with other suit sets from her.

Is there a way to get just the overcoat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Match found

intereted. put me on. :)

please ask yunsil not to use these tiny metal hooks. it is very hard to use and fragile. magnets would be great!

The new button technique, while a bit difficult to attach, creates a better look whereas her buttons previously were proud of the shirt. Magnets are not the best option either, they usually break away too easily and don't hold the shirt together well enough.

The new button technique, while a bit difficult to attach, creates a better look whereas her buttons previously were proud of the shirt. Magnets are not the best option either, they usually break away too easily and don't hold the shirt together well enough.
Agreed there. Magnets also show through dress shirts. The clips she uses now are great, just make sure you have them fastened all the way and they won't come undone.

Back