[YUNSIL] Sherlock Outfit

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [YUNSIL] Sherlock Outfit - COLLECTING INTEREST

Interested.

Thanks guys list updated!! 3 more to go :) ill start collecting deposits next week to get this going asap with yunsil as her schedule is super busy

I think while we are at it, how about including a suitable glove and shoes as part of the package? $480 is quite a deep sum and feels incomplete without the gloves and shoes.

Are there plans for a new headsculpt?

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

Not at the moment, but options are plentiful, inigou sculpted the victorian era for bcs tonperfection a little moddig and that can be amazing. Also daco has a great sherlock sculpt as well! Also hot toys doctor strange is coming, mod that one and that will look great as well.

@anx10us my inbox is a bit messed up at the moment so ill reply you here if you dont mind ill be accepting deposits for a while i know people sometimes need that extra time, so if you dont see me put a deadline, you're still good to send it in ��

I think while we are at it, how about including a suitable glove and shoes as part of the package? $480 is quite a deep sum and feels incomplete without the gloves and shoes.

Thats a no sadly, as much i want to, yunsil doesn't make gloves and shoes. But luckily those are easy to bash

@anx10us my inbox is a bit messed up at the moment so ill reply you here if you dont mind ill be accepting deposits for a while i know people sometimes need that extra time, so if you dont see me put a deadline, you're still good to send it in ��

:duff Very kind. I'll do my best.

Any chance of extra scarves being available for those who are happy with the Iminime set but want a more accurate scarf?

Any chance of extra scarves being available for those who are happy with the Iminime set but want a more accurate scarf?

Sorry man, as you know yunsil don't do parts of outfits but the iminime scarf is great!

Nah, you're right - the Iminime scarf is cruddy. So, sell the entire Iminime figure to me (cheap) and scratch build a bash using this set of clothes :monkey3

Nah, you're right - the Iminime scarf is cruddy. So, sell the entire Iminime figure to me (cheap) and scratch build a bash using this set of clothes :monkey3

Sure, then I'll have an awesome clothing set , perfect scarf, and no head sculpt.:horror

bump for interest! I will start collecting deposits this week :)

oh ya, a standard belt should be included.

Re: [YUNSIL] Sherlock Outfit - COLLECTING DEPOSITS

NOW collecting deposits, i have updated list with deposits that have been sent. Thanks

For those who want to use the DACO sculpt, contact him to get one :)

Screen Shot 2017-01-18 at 10.52.44 PM.jpg

maybe Denny can make a small batch of heads? :pray:

Back