YUNSIL Superman 78- Payments Due June 17th

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
grail status now! body mods done by me, head paint by yelim, new boots on the way. thanks rob!!

Gw00mJg.jpg

8luDzwI.jpg

wqrydOu.jpg

This is amazing. I cant wait to assemble mine :)

I've had several people contact me to buy a Yunsil Superman suit. They are sold out but if I can get 50 buyers it will be same price for a 2nd run $240 per suit. If I dont get enough interest price will be higher than the 1st run.

Please comment or PM me if you are interested in joining for a 2nd run. I will need a $100 deposit to hold your spot to ensure I have the required amount of buyers

PM sent. Definitely in for one if this is still happening.

I'm starting a new thread for a 2nd run tomorrow so stay tuned everyone

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Still tuned (LOL) -- did I miss the new thread or are we still pending? No rush, just not used to navigating this new (new-ish) forum.

Sorry yeah itll be up this week just got busy with real life stuff

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

No worries! I figured either I somehow missed it or it was real life. Carry on.

vey happy with it. Many thanks for this @Rdeezy. Now waiting for the boots and I am considering getting the new head

I’m debating grabbing a second suit to keep in cryo-freeze in case anything happens to the current one. This suit is that good. Really don’t think any Reeve Supes will come this close to real deal ever again.

If anyone is looking to sell one of their Yunsil suits, please feel free to PM me.

Back