Full figure 【TAKING DEPOSITS】Anya Taylor-Joy “Beth Harmon”-The Queen’s Gambit

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In Jan he created the project. He's trusted. :)
im not saying hes not trusted im saying if this started in january and this is pretty much july thats 6 months a head sculpt wouldnt take 24 hours

im not saying hes not trusted im saying if this started in january and this is pretty much july thats 6 months a head sculpt wouldnt take 24 hours
hello, sorry if this is off topic to the thread. custom stuff takes a lot of time and wait times are usually to be expected. the project manager is most likely busy but the project is still active and he will probably update accordingly. it is normal to place deposits ahead of time for items like the head sculpt or outfit. long wait times like these are common for most custom projects.

hello, sorry if this is off topic to the thread. custom stuff takes a lot of time and wait times are usually to be expected. the project manager is most likely busy but the project is still active and he will probably update accordingly. it is normal to place deposits ahead of time for items like the head sculpt or outfit. long wait times like these are common for most custom projects.
u can tell me it takes 6 months to make a head sculpt ??

u can tell me it takes 6 months to make a head sculpt ??
six months or longer, depends on the sculptor/maker. it has to get printed and cleaned before molding so that takes more time. if you'd like, you can keep a watch on this thread and wait for updates when the manager is ready to show. it is still probably a prototype.

Guys, sorry for the lack of updates. Claudio is very busy lately, as he is working with prime1 studio. I rushed him a few times and he has sent me a haired version. Here's it painted by yelim. I will see if there are still rooms for improvements and also the bald version is not yet finish. Please be patient as this would maybe take a little longer.
1E55603D-8B1E-49E7-89C5-2294B484E338.jpeg
897E16D7-260A-4354-AE5B-4FE8D5CC295B.jpeg
A39ACF6E-FA94-4CA0-84D5-0C6715205B96.jpeg

Back