1/6 Luke & Leia swing bridge Dio

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine just arrived today safe and sound! Have to say this thing is Beautiful and HUGE!!! Wanted to post a quick cell pic but will post a better picture this evening with Luke and Leia.

Thanks again fellas! This is a work of art!

IMG_2526.jpg

Mine just arrived today safe and sound! Have to say this thing is Beautiful and HUGE!!! Wanted to post a quick cell pic but will post a better picture this evening with Luke and Leia.

Thanks again fellas! This is a work of art!

View attachment 393821

Fantastic news and so relieved it got to you in one piece and you’re happy with it.

Pictures would be great to see buddy.

Jas

Jay forwarded your message to me and I just wanted to say thank you for your kind Comments, they mean a lot mate
It's a beast in hand though isn't it lol
Jay did an amazing job with the design and build on these and the remote lighting is a really neat touch.

Thanks again buddy and I hope you will post some pics with the figures as they really come to life with Luke and Leia standing on them

Pete

Thanks Pete. Glad Jay passed on my message to you. It really is a work of art by both of you. Hopefully I will take some pics at the weekend and post them up here. Looking forward to your next projects in the future. :clap

Wow. Looks amazing!!! Can’t wait for the pics to start rolling in. Mine is in FL and should be here any day now. :panic:

Had some issues with the plug adapter not working so I switched it out with another diorama I had and that seemed to fix the problem for the moment. Maybe you guys can send another plug? But again works for now with what I have on hand.

Besides the minor issue, this thing looks amazing. Here are a few shots I took just before bed this evening. Nothing fancy but definitely wanted to get something on tonight. Let me know what you think.

LukeLeiaBridge1.jpg
LukeLeiaBridge2.jpg

Thanks again guys. Really amazing work!

David

Had some issues with the plug adapter not working so I switched it out with another diorama I had and that seemed to fix the problem for the moment. Maybe you guys can send another plug? But again works for now with what I have on hand.

Besides the minor issue, this thing looks amazing. Here are a few shots I took just before bed this evening. Nothing fancy but definitely wanted to get something on tonight. Let me know what you think.

View attachment 393934
View attachment 393935

Thanks again guys. Really amazing work!

David

So relieved that they are getting to you guys in one piece and more importantly are pleased with what we've made and sent, it means a lot.

The adaptors are always going to be a potential failure point out of our control, we buy new but can't test anything that isn't standard 240v UK, so we are relying on the honesty of the supplier unfortunately.
Sorry about the adapter, will drop you an email and get it sorted.

Jas

Mine arrived!!! :blissy

Here is a quick and sloppy pic, as I just took it out of the box and plugged it in and all worked perfectly fine!

Luke Leia Swing Bridge 1.jpg

I'm just blown away by the quality, artistry and attention to detail of this amazing piece.

I hope to be able to set up on the wall this weekend. More pics to follow then.

A big "Thank you" to you both. :duff

All I can say is WOW. Very lucky to have gotten this piece. Thank you for the great build and paint work!!!! Pictures don’t do it justice.

Really good news that they have all arrived safely and I'm so happy to hear that you guys are happy with them :yess:

looks like Jays foam idea has kept them nice and safe during the journey over the pond ( you da packaging King Jay ! )
These look so good once the figures are standing on them and If I was still collecting Hot Toys I would definitely have one of these myself to display Luke amd Leia on.

I'm picking up the last 3 dioramas from Jason on Monday ( 2 v2.0s and a v4.0 I believe ) and will make a start on them on Tuesday so you guys who are still yet to recieve them won't have too much longer to wait.
And as always I'll snap some pics along the way to show that I am making progress and not sitting on my hands lol

Pete

Thanks for all your support everyone

Totally agree Pete, these look flipping epic with figures.
A big sigh of relief knowing they’ve all landed safely :yess:

Just finished off the boxing for the next 3 mate, there’s also a pretty big Mos Eisley dio in there as well buddy.
Will have some decent room in the J-cave to get cracking on a couple of v5.0s (open door)version, then a couple of commissions son I can spend some time of the speeder and the Bespin Gantry..... busy busy busy.

Jas

I met up wth Jay yesterday ( always good to see you mate ) and this is what I've got

2 v2.0s , the infamous v4.0 and a Mos Eisly ( I think ) door.
I'm going to be working on the bridges first and will get them out to you guys who are waiting as quickly as I can.

First up is masking the lenses so I can get them primed

So I'm off the starting block and will do some updates as I move along

Pete

Back