1/6 Wampa- WIP (Wampa in Progress)- Figures in Progess!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Wampa- WIP (Wampa in Progress): Castings Done!

It didn't even really make sense... but I still found it annoying :lol

when I saw his name on this thread I was like oh boy here we go cant wait to see what he whines about now :lol

Nice looking suit SR, looking forward to seeing these all put together

Received the cast today, and I'm super impressed on how these tunered out. Going to work on this tonight. Thanks GB for hooking us up.

Glad to hear they arrived and you're pleased... Caine reallly came through on these.

I'm still working through the casts and getting them painted. It's a lot of parts to paint and hair :lol I had hoped to be done by the end of this month, but not sure if I'll make that or not. Good news is I take off a few weeks in December so if I'm not done by then I'll have a lot of time to work on them.

Thanks again to everyone for the support :duff

A Wampa for Christmas. Sounds good to me. Or later. Either way, really looking forward to completing my Hoth collection with this work of art.

Lol... he'd be a great stand in for your Rudolf the Reindeer/Abominable Snowman scenes :lol

latest

I hope you don't mind GB, that I post some pics of my Wampa. This sculpt was some much fun painting, I'm sad most of it will be covered in hair.
20171106_233251.jpg
20171106_233405.jpg
20171106_233330.jpg
20171106_233559.jpg

Looks great man!!! Awesome work :rock :rock :rock

Can't wait to see your's finished up.

Hey Galactiboy / Lopie. After seeing your great work here I was wondering if you had anything in mind for a "next project" ??

May I suggest a 1/6 Bantha...........anyone else interested ?

Or too large ?? Could do a slightly smaller version than this one pictured perhaps ??

1237.jpg

Attachments

• Bantha_002.jpg
    Bantha_002.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 375

Well I guess that's a no.

Sorry man... I actually remember Space Crawler had made one of these too; really awesome. But not something I'd personally want.

Back