1/6 Wampa- WIP (Wampa in Progress)- Figures in Progess!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Wampa- WIP (Wampa in Progress): Castings Done!

i just finished my custom wampa, 20 year old 1/6 wampa(hasbro) off ebay. an hour or so of painting and hair spray+glues + some copy pasta fur that i cut from his back on the face to finish the look. ghetto but definitely unique and a lot of fun

7d0ce043-5c34-40cc-b1f1-91ff01bb1661.jpg
f725b509-f62f-44e1-a4aa-bc9515a9ba03.jpg
d9b079be-d0f2-4ae2-8083-057f8238d9eb.jpg

Last edited:

Yes, got quite a bit done during my break and I'm confident I'll have the first Wampa's done around the end of the month.

I was trying to get all of them done at the same time and it was turning into a bit of a nightmare. I'll post some WIP pics in a few days.

Thanks for everyone's patience :duff

cool GB I cant wait to see. I just sent you my finial payment you can Pm me for any other details.

Re: Interest: 1/6 Wampa Project (Full figure or Kit) First Update

Here's a pic of the painted parts... I'm still cutting fur pieces for the head, hands and feet but I've also started applying a few of them. Goal is still to have the first 5 or so done in a few weeks.

BTW, it was not intended... but I enjoy how the Kenner Wampa is in this shot and seeming to approve of the build :lol
3a188d48-a0dd-47cc-8ab4-7153442b8329_zpsjoimee3c.jpg

These are looking great! I'm getting excited. Salacious Crumb is the perfect backdrop for any WIP pictures of a wicket beast like the Wampa. If you don't mind me asking, where did you get it? He's beautiful (in a Star Wars creature kinda way)!

Hey again everyone, still plodding along in the snow with these guys. I'm spending a bit more time getting the first set of figures done than I'd expected, but I'm happy with how they are going so far. So didn't quite make my estimate for the beginning of February, but should be close now. And the rest will go faster as I'm working out kinks on getting the hair done right the first time.

Awwww Man! You're making another run of these? How did I miss this?!?! Sooooooooo wanted one. :gah:

Back