Adam West & Burt Ward Batman Heads 1/6

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Moe

Guys any interest in TV series batman sculpts...
Please NOTE: We only have 7 of each Wayne and Ward... accept for the Adam west batman version which is Unlimited.
dsc03834rv.jpg

Adam West as Batman HEAD Painted $95 Unpainted $55
1) JediMike71
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Last edited by a moderator:
Moe,

Definitely in for all three heads unpainted. Please pm email with the invoice. Are you planning on doing a Yvonne Craig and Batgirl anytime soon? I really need you guys to do something original Wild Wild West figures!

Unpainted, but I need a few weeks, I've already bought 10+ heads, bodies and outfits this month. My wallet needs a break. I'll get back to you. Too much stuff coming out at once.

Hi Moe! I'm definitely in for these! I got to meet them at a convention down here in New Orleans in January. I would want a Burt Ward Richard Grayson head with a removable (if it is possible) mask as Robin. Or a permanent sculpted mask on his eyes as Robin. I also want the Batman with the cowl, and the regular Bruce Wayne. Two more dream figures I'd love to make now that my Reeve Superman is done! Please put me on your lists for those head sculpts! Thanks again! :wave

Oh yeah, I'd want all of the head sculpts unpainted. I'll give a shot at painting them myself.

So, I'm interested in all three. Adam West as Batman in the cowl. Regular Adam West as Bruce Wayne, and Burt Ward as Richard Grayson, and Robin. Hopefully you can make a molded eye mask that can be put on the Richard Grayson head sculpt, and it would also work for him as Robin.

Back