Full figure Jimmy "Popeye" Doyle (The French Connection ~ 1971) [ SOLD OUT ]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240519-143755.png
    Screenshot_20240519-143755.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
OK, guys, I found time to hop back on this and drive it home. Apologies for the delay. This year has been rough work-wise, and finding free time is scarce. So, it was all done, but I noticed the badge warped slightly when I let it dry. I have since reprinted them, and I'm letting them dry now. The guns are done.
Ring in if you want a badge and gun set. !
Painted gun and badge: $115 plus shipping
Unpainted gun and badge: $75 plus shipping.

NOTE: I did these to scale, so they are very fragile but look great
I posted finished guns and badges, but I'll repost some new shots over the weekend. I should be able to send out the first batch early next week.

OK, guys, I found time to hop back on this and drive it home. Apologies for the delay. This year has been rough work-wise, and finding free time is scarce. So, it was all done, but I noticed the badge warped slightly when I let it dry. I have since reprinted them, and I'm letting them dry now. The guns are done.

I posted finished guns and badges, but I'll repost some new shots over the weekend. I should be able to send out the first batch early next week.
I'll have a gun and badge set painted please.

Getting the painted set for sure!

Badge and Gun set interest:

1. Jungle Jion Bob
2. Hosam-G
3. Greatlakes

I have six sets ready now; I have more printed, but they need paint. I'd love to get them all out next week.
Please DM me your address so I can calculate shipping, then I'll take payment. I generally never take money until I am ready to send; I'm not a fan of taking money and stringing people along time-wise if I can help it.
I want to thank you all for your patience. It's been a rough few months, work-wise. Finding free time is scarce, and when I do, it's hard to get my head into it. I look forward to getting back to the hobby soon! Thanks again for your patience!

Is there anyone else? I'm going to try to get this done this weekend. I'm away Monday and Tuesday next week, so I'd like to deliver on Wednesday if I can't do it sooner. Those who DM'd me, I;'ll get pricing over the weekend.

Back