Full figure [SOLD OUT / CLOSED] Aliens - Ellen Ripley [ROPA Studio] [DAIQZ] [DOGGIEDOC]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m interested but is this going to turn into a full figure project? I judt don’t want to stop at clothes?
I believe that is the intention.. :)

1693900780459.png

Hey everyone, I will be setting up the facebook chat group for this project over the next couple of days and adding everyone to it who has paid a deposit (I've had something unexpected happen in my personal life which has not allowed me the time to work on this project for the last few weeks). With that in mind, I will keep the clothing run open for another two weeks as I would like to get up to 15 people ideally but if not then we can just move forward with the current number.

Because the number is on the lower side I am happy to arrange a painter for us and an artist to hair the sculpt as well.

Facebook chat has been set up and everyone who has paid a deposit has been invited. The project will be limited to 15 and there are 5 spots remaining. As mentioned, I will organise a painter and I line up an artist to hair the heads for the run.

In a bid to attract the last 5 people I have absorbed the prototype costs myself which has allowed me to quote a slightly lower price point for the clothing run.

Deposit sent.

I hope the body will be the s46/47, just about the most perfect 1:6 body for Ripley one could ask for.
Thanks Star Puffs I've added you to the list. It is a good body for this character, even though I'm not a fan of seamless bodies I think it will be the one to use here. How does it measure up height wise?

Thanks Star Puffs I've added you to the list. It is a good body for this character, even though I'm not a fan of seamless bodies I think it will be the one to use here. How does it measure up height wise?

It is a very tall body (29cm neckless), slightly taller than a TTM. Sigourney will be her full 6’+ height. The neck is maybe 10% undersized, but it has plenty of length unlike almost every other seamless body.

Back