• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Custon OneSixth and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Batman Dead End prototype-- one of a kind. SOLD.

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone. Sandy and I made a small run of Batman Dead End figures and along the way, we made several prototypes. Sometimes different shores of urethane, different materials all together or in this particular case-- cape and the size and type of body we used. Anyway, at the end of the day we have a handful of figures, that we eventually moved on from-- that we would usually sell as artist's proofs or what have you. Here, we'd like to try and just sell them as prototypes; a figure that's just a little bit different from the ones in the run, but are still complete and of the same quality.

This figure has a translucent resin face, urethane cowl, boots, gauntlets and belt. Sandy and I worked on the head sculpture together. I sculpted the rest. I also did all the paint work and made the costume. The cape was something we sourced from eBay. It has the wire on the outside edges. It's a bit thrashed and has a hole cut in it. It doesn't really work any other way on him in this particular instance. You can move it around on his shoulders a little or "close" it, but it starts to fray a bit. Urethane parts are all super clean and permanently affixed to the figure. The boots and gloves do not come off, nor does the head. Body is all hard plastic, jointed torso-- it's all really tight and nice. We just wound up using a slightly bigger, non jointed body for the run. Parts are all the same. Head is the same. Came up with a different solution for the cape, but length, shape and scallops are the same. Price is $600. We'll pick up your shipping in the US. If you're overseas or have any other questions, just message us! Thanks!!!

--Lauren
IMG_8055.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_8058.JPG
    IMG_8058.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8060.JPG
    IMG_8060.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8061.JPG
    IMG_8061.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 0