BTTF 1/6 Plutonium Case

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There was a lot of folks on hold both here and the facebook group who wanted to wait for SDCC to see if BTTF 1 Doc was being released and possibly coming with a Plutonium case. I doubted it because as detailed as the accessory is, that would have put the figure into a DX category, which I believe they no longer do. All that has been shown so far from preview night at SDCC is BTTF 2 Doc with the currency case, and BTTF 2 Marty and Delorean.

Since there is no Plutonium case coming from Hot Toys, I am keeping this window open for one more week for orders and then it will be closed and I will not be offering these later.

If anyone wants to get an order in, all of the pricing/deposit/payment information is on the first post.

Thanks all.

No major update yet, As far as numbers of casted pieces go, each set has 26 individual pieces that have to be casted, with the pins needing a secondary tint treatment, so there is going to be a little bit of a slow burn at the beginning. As soon as I hear back on any updates I'll let everyone know.

Thanks

Great timing!
I actually got a message this morning from the caster, he says he is finishing up sanding on all the sets and they should be shipping soon. In the meantime I have been prepping all decal and accessory sets!

Stay tuned!

It's a kit, the painting/masking would be the hardest of all the steps, but each order comes with adhesive stencils. Apply to the yellow panels, prime, paint, and remove stencils to reveal the base yellow. Once I get closer to shipping, I'll share the paint I used on the proto, it's actually a $5 rattle can that dries in about 20 minutes and looks fantastic.

Just got word from my caster that all the sets are finished and will ship to me by the end of the week!

BtvbPc.jpg

I did receive the shipment of all the casts. I will start this week finishing the decal sets and packaging, and will keep everyone updated.
I appreciate the patience of everyone. This caster I am using takes a little longer than some, but the work is stunning, and IMO worth the extra time he needs to finish everything.

Thanks

Hey all, I'm boxing these up to ship by early next week. I have already contacted the deposit folks via PM to settle up, and the rest of the paid in full orders, all I need to collect is shipping.

US Shipping is $7.50 and according to the online calculator it looks like international would be $12.50.
Please send as a gift or cover the fees so that the amounts received are enough to cover the costs.

Paypal is: [email protected]

I also spoke to my caster and he might be up for doing 1 or 2 more of these sets, if anyone missed out, and wants in, PM me ASAP.

Thanks

Already have one taker on one of the extra sets, PM me if you want to get in.

All orders are boxed, and I included this in each box as an extra little thank-you.
- 2 4" Plutonium Decals. Pop them on your laptop, car window, dog, whatever!
- 1 BTTF Static Cling. These are great to pop on the glass door of your detolf shelf, or any other glass surface. Cling material can be removed and re-applied as much as you want, no adhesive or residue involved.

3uKfet.jpg

Back