BTTF 1/6 Plutonium Case

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corrose

Super Freak
Premium Member
Reaction score
6-18-16 OFFICIAL ORDERING INFORMATION.
I know some people are very excited about this project, but PLEASE read everything carefully before ordering.

So first I want to thank everyone who has been supporting my work all of these years. These 1/6 projects are always a labor of love, and I always strive to put the best product out that I can.

So here's the info:

The pricing and info listed below is based on the KIT price. I may be willing to paint a few sets, or I have another very, very talented painter friend in the 1/6 community who may be willing to do a few sets, but any of those costs would be up to those artists, and in addition to the kit costs.

Here is what you will get:

- 1x Resin Cast of the lid in yellow
- 1x Resin Cast of the bottom in yellow
- 12x Cylinders in CLEAR Resin
- 12x Pins in Translucent red with clear tips
- 1x custom cut foam insert for the bottom with 12 precision cut circles that form fit the cylinders
- 1x 2 piece lid custom cut foam insert
- 12x Plutonium yellow and red decals for the pin tips
- 1x "Plutonium Handle with care" decal on clear for the front of the case
- 12x Radioactive decals for the case sides, top, front and lid
- 1x Anvil Black and Silver sticker for the front
- A 12 piece stencil set for the case. Stencil set is machine cut paper stock with adhesive backing. Each stencil is labeled where it goes. This case is as simple as placing the stencils on, painting your primer and silver/metallic, and then removing the stencils. There is no intricate hand masking and painting required. I wanted to make this as SIMPLE as possible.
- 2x Brass H Hinges for the back of the case.
- 1x Certificate of Authenticity from Corrose Designs

I do all of my own decal work using professional industry grade printing equipment. I NEVER use images from the internet for projects like this. I have redrawn each decal in vector from scratch to ensure each decal is crisp, sharp and readable in 1/6 scale.

Price for everything in this kit: $250
Buyer is responsible for adding in the 4% paypal fees and shipping of choice when your order is ready.
Deposit Option: $100 Down to hold your spot, with the balance and shipping due upon completion.
Anyone who pays in full minus shipping will receive an extra added gift with your order.
In addition, anyone who pays in full (minus shipping due on completion) will have their orders processed first.
My paypal address is: [email protected]

DEPOSITS and Full Payments are non Refundable.

Your payment MUST INCLUDE your correct mailing address and your SSF username.

In order to address any questions about pricing, I just ask that everyone understand and appreciate the volume of work that went into this, and all of my projects. In this particular case, I have to make $800+ just to break even on all of my up front costs which include the print masters, the mold work, the custom cut foam inserts etc. I'm not breaking the bank here, it's just a lot of work and parts here. A Yunsil outfit is easily $250 and that's just one part of a bash, minus the head, paint, body, shoes etc. You are getting a total of 70 pieces in your order.

ETA will depend on how many orders are placed, and how quickly my caster can crank them out. Please be patient with him in understanding that each order requires 26 Individual pieces to be cast and cleaned up.

Thanks again to everyone for your support.

1) Corrose - Prototype
2) Jediguy - PAID IN FULL
3) Propfreak - DEPOSIT PAID
4) Njlanman - PAID IN FULL
5) Jaymig926 - PAID IN FULL
6)

FWSIPj.jpg

2-29-16 Update

Hey guys, I was speaking with Sean Dabbs who is doing the Doc Headsculpt and accessory set. He reached out to me about sculpting the plutonium case which is funny, because this was a project I started a couple years back and life got in the way.
So we are moving forward with this project again, and I have fine tuned the sculpt this morning. The original version was a little too long, so I had some adjustments that needed to be made.

As it stands here are the birds eye details:

- Case top and bottom - independent casts
- A working hinge system for opening and closing
- Real foam inserts with cut holds for the plutonium cases
- Decal set to be included with the kits
- 12 Plutonium Cannisters

As of right now, the size Sean and I have estimated is the case would be about 2.5 inches wide based on what we can tell from screenshots. If anyone has a more definitive number on what the original prop size, please speak up.

Right now I'm so far out from having a price, but I need to start getting an idea of how many might be interested before I get casting quotes and all.

moVJEc.jpg

Last edited:
Interested. Any idea of possible price?

Its still a little early to tell, once I finish the sculpt and produce the print masters, I will have them evaluated for casting. Them being casted vs each one having to be printed is a huge variable. Just subscribe to the thread because generally once I lay down final prototype photos on my projects I have a 1-2 week ordering window before I close and produce the orders.

Thanks for the interest so far.

Back