BTTF 1/6 Plutonium Case

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a good piece to do. Even if HT does make a Doc with case it won't be this quality. And that's if they even include the case with him. This would also be a great display piece with the Delorean as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update!

Got the side handles finished as well as some of the other small details I had not worked in yet.
I'm hoping to do a test print of both halves over the weekend to see what we are looking like detail wise.

ConQ2A.jpg

Update!
Got the lid printed. Ultimately because of the fact that Hot Toys hands are a little over sized, I exaggerated the width a little bit.
At a true 1/6 scale the top and side "handles" would be too small for a hot toys hand. The actual prop is more square than rectangle, but for this it needs to be a little more rectangular, if that makes sense.

I'm excited that every little rivet showed up in the print, pretty amazing detail!

nWPIQK.jpg

I just got Marty today . No time to open him up since I am moving . Cant wait for this to be done.

Back