[Canceled]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fan

1/6 addicted since 2012
Premium Member
Reaction score
October 2019 Update
Atm I see this project as canceled. Until now Digi and I did not find a way to finish Bale and I am not sure if Digi can focus on him any time soon. I hope so but after several weeks I doubt it at this point.

Will post again if something changes but want to make this clear statement to not keep up high hopes for a project that might not happen anymore.

Thanks to all for your interest and for understanding.

August 2019 Update (still WIP)

index.php

2c20d92e2e0c3c7883b5d6ecc1348863.png

Okay fellas, this is the current status. Much closer to final now. Digi and I both think it still needs some tweaks but we are also curious about your opinion at this point.

Thanks!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I commissioned a new custom 1/6 TDK Bruce Wayne headsculpt. It will be sculpted by Digi, below you can see some of his previous works.

Got pm's within the passed months of fellow collectors looking for something suitable and was surprised there still aren't many options.

First of all I would like to collect your opinions about the desired face expression and about preferences for a scene specific or a more generic look.
Chances are good this will become a really interesting project.

08bbd925c9945b8ac287b943062998b7.jpg

You can already post if you are interested, it is non-binding for now.
Input or ideas for this project are always welcome.

Interest List

Fan
chilipep66
kantizhu
gcard76
Raymond F.
RM86
Ksharp_miller
SeeArt
Elgreco
chubbyman
Mamahk
ironmanfans
Alexander
daydreamer
yogi_ava
johnwilmot
axess52

index.php

Last edited:
Interested for sure in a TDK Bruce.

For me, a neutral expression is most preferred. (something like your last two photos posted above)

Hoping Jnix would take it on I think that’s one he’d nail.

But yeah I was saying that in the other thread so I’m definitely interested!

Thanks for your interest and input so far!

Already pretty sure we will go for a neutral expression but still open for your opinions.

Oh man, CREG has been teasing another Bale Bruce for 4+ years. Hasn’t followed through.

Maybe best to go with different artist, just saying.

If/when CREG does one, I would consider it a nice, extra option.

Oh man, CREG has been teasing another Bale Bruce for 4+ years. Hasn’t followed through.

Maybe best to go with different artist, just saying.

If/when CREG does one, I would consider it a nice, extra option.

Yeah, I fully agree. And though I like most of Creg's and Jnix's works a lot, for Bruce Wayne I am talking to a different sculptor.

Will post who it is asap.

Last edited:
Back