[Canceled]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys, sorry for my radio silence! I've had way too much stuff (much of it bad) happen over the last few months that has regrettably and embarrassingly stymied my progress and often taken me away from what I love to do most. Anyway, here is my Bale Wayne sculpt at the moment. One can noodle a portrait into infinity but I've been as thorough as possible with him and feel good about the likeness. Everything overlays and measures up properly and so forth. If anything, his facial expression might be a bit different than the chosen pic but as far as likeness/structure, I feel very good about that aspect. That said, feedback welcome. Thanks for your time and big thanks to Fan! :)

Attachments

• Bale Wayne Sculpt-WIP-11-A-BW.jpg
    Bale Wayne Sculpt-WIP-11-A-BW.jpg
    248.8 KB · Views: 117
  • Bale Wayne Sculpt-WIP-11-B-BW.jpg
    Bale Wayne Sculpt-WIP-11-B-BW.jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 126
  • Bale Wayne Sculpt-WIP-11-BW.jpg
    Bale Wayne Sculpt-WIP-11-BW.jpg
    919.5 KB · Views: 746
Last edited:
index.php

Thank you Digi! The skin texture and finer details you added now make it easier to focus on the strong aspects of your headsculpt. Rendering / shadows on picture 1 and 2 is not optimal imo but the compilation on picture 3 works really well already.

Sent you a mail about possible further tweaks (cheecks a little less cavernous, wrinkles between the eyes a bit less pronounced, head a tad wider in general, the two vertical "wrinkles" between nose and mouth - no idea how these are actually called :LOL: - a tad more narrow).

Looking forward to this!

Interested

(y) Added you on the list.

Pre-order info shall be up soon, once final tweaks are there.

Price for an unpainted cast will be in the $90 range, incl. numbered COA, not more than 25 headsculpts.
Does that sound fair to you?

Last edited:
Hi guys, sorry for my radio silence! I've had way too much stuff (much of it bad) happen over the last few months that has regrettably and embarrassingly stymied my progress and often taken me away from what I love to do most. Anyway, here is my Bale Wayne sculpt at the moment. One can noodle a portrait into infinity but I've been as thorough as possible with him and feel good about the likeness. Everything overlays and measures up properly and so forth. If anything, his facial expression might be a bit different than the chosen pic but as far as likeness/structure, I feel very good about that aspect. That said, feedback welcome. Thanks for your time and big thanks to Fan! :)
i think the forehead is a little width narrow.
and i think many forehead wrinkles.
it feels awkward because there are many wrinkles on the bones of eyebrows, forehead

lastly, it's cheek look little deep.

Back