Accessory (Closed) Accurate 1/6 'Dent | Two-Face Shoes'

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fan

1/6 addicted since 2012
Premium Member
Reaction score
September 2020 update
bf9255a792360b54c644b4acd0f40006.png

Previous updates

e2b7c1b919c13168eac8767fdda7c4fc.png

4109448b331bd31732c662273c81edf4.png

Never took more time to make sure all details are captured accurately. Hope you like the result.

How can I be sure the Two-Face / Dent shoes will be movie accurate, too?

In fact they are really hard to capture in the movie. For the accuracy of the details and proportions, I am happy a befriended artist sent me a few very good quality set pictures of Aaron Eckhart wearing the original outfit. Additionally I took several UHD screen grabs that show parts of the shoes that I could match to the shoes on the set pictures (will post some more about it when painting begins) so I can be 100% sure I used the accurate references.

b6ae2fdb937ed37123cbf6fd6c2a08d4.jpg

A close look at one of the master prints that will be casted these days:

57e4d63d8fd31abe3c284db63fe470d8.png

Really like their design, can't wait to show them painted, want them to do the amazing work of the TDK costume designers justice. It is obvious they picked all parts of the costumes with an incredible attention to details.

Dent's shoes have a similar style as the TDK Wayne shoes but stitching and details are completely different. The 3d models were sculpted 100% from scratch again.

They will be ready & shipped after the Joker shoes but at the same time as the Wayne shoes so that you can save on shipping.

Price: $75 (painted), please post pm me or post if you like to reserve a spot on the list.
Cut-off date & limitation: TBD

Each pair comes in an exclusive miniature shoe box & with a numbered signature card.

Commission list (deposit or full payment received)

1) Fan
2) - 3) gcard76
4 - 5) Julie 250
6 - 7)
Elgereco
8 - 9) John Sze
10) Ksharp_miller
11) BigWayne
12 - 13) JUNHONGG
14) Kwon mun tae (from Ringoyau)
15) taehwa lee

47e5b23ef4cb4d1a9db2573468efaf88.png

Last edited:
HT's upcoming new Two-Face figure is a great release, the shoes it comes with are not on the same detailed level as the other parts of the figure though imo, they are also supposed to be less shiny.

010d6e4b25e2c1a55f0663afbee97475.png

Last edited:
From feedback I found that some might wanna see the a painted sample first before sending a deposit.
So I changed it to an interest list but you can still send a deposit if you already like to make sure not to miss it.

Another answer to a question I got on FB:

How can I be sure the Two-Face / Dent shoes will be movie accurate, too?

In fact they are really hard to capture in the movie. For the accuracy of the details and proportions, I am happy a befriended artist sent me a few very good quality set pictures of Aaron Eckhart wearing the original outfit. Additionally I took several UHD screen grabs that show parts of the shoes that I could match to the shoes on the set pictures (will post some more about it when painting begins) so I can be 100% sure I used the accurate references.

Last edited:
Thanks for your interest fellas, looking forward to show you the painted samples soon.

Iā€™m interested in 2 pair.

Thank you Fan for putting this together.

Anytime :coffee: (who else is missing the :duff emoji from SSF? :LOL:), happy you like them!

Back