Accessory (Closed) Accurate 1/6 'Dent | Two-Face Shoes'

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you fellas, I need to update the list again finally.

A lot has happened on this shoe type in the meantime. Will post the final proto very soon to show you the enhancements.

Same tor the Bruce Wayne shoes.

I noticed I did not share these yet. It is hard to make out the distinctions between the first version and this final version but I may show it side by side at some point. The shape of the shoe tip, the bow of the sole and a few even smaller details have been revised.

799796b88688f5097cc49e61e819f833.png

These are currently being casted and I will show the painted samples soon after, together with an update of the list.

Hi Fan,

It looks like the wayne shoes are close to shipping now, so I assume these will be shipping soon, as well. Is there a ship date you can provide?

Hi Fan,

It looks like the wayne shoes are close to shipping now, so I assume these will be shipping soon, as well. Is there a ship date you can provide?

Yes, this is correct. Now that the Wayne shoes are all ready to go, the Dent shoes are being painted right now and I already got the first painted samples to post these days as well. Will also provide a concrete shipping start date once all Wayne shoes are shipped. It will not be very long anymore.

Update
bf9255a792360b54c644b4acd0f40006.png

This is one of the first painted pairs, I will be posting more these days. Final addition was the leather colored bottom detail, that also is accurate to the movie as I noticed recently.

I will deliver them in two versions, the above if you want them for a Two-Face figure and a slightly less weathered version if you want them for a Harvey Dent figure.
  • Please post if you want them for a Two-Face or a Harvey Dent figure
Please note, combined shipping of the Harvey Dent and the Bruce Wayne shoes is possible but it will likely still take a few weeks until I can ship all Harvey Dent shoes.
  • Please post if you like to get your Harvey Dent / Two-Face shoes shipped combined with your Bruce Wayne shoes anyway
Thanks.

Last edited:
Painting is still a bottleneck but they are on the finish line, I will hurry and post a concrete date shortly.

Back