Accessory (Closed) Accurate 1/6 'Dent | Two-Face Shoes'

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's sad that you gave him a vote of confidence here, only to have him take advantage of it.

I completely hear ya bud, let’s see what these next two weeks bring.

Formal notices and following sticky warnings is going to be happening here for a few who on our radar regardless.

It's sad that you gave him a vote of confidence here, only to have him take advantage of it.
Thanks - I try to treat others as I would want to be treated. I don’t like to behave in a manner that causes me to lose sleep at night. It’s never worth that.

@Raymond F. and @jra81984 - thanks so much for your time and advice in clarifying these issues. It’s unfortunate that we all have to spend time and effort on issues that are completely avoidable with only a modicum of consideration, honesty, and respect for others.

At this juncture I think we have a two week or refund shipping promise from Fan, and we hope it’s something that can be agreed on.

If you go back a few posts, we had the exact same promise made by @Fan on August 20 of last year. Maybe this is the year?

(...) It’s unfortunate that we all have to spend time and effort on issues that are completely avoidable with only a modicum of consideration, honesty, and respect for others. (...)

Thanks for weighing in here @Fan. And taking accountability.

Life is hard and sometimes commitments or complications can get in the way of honest intentions. What we are striving to do on the forum here is to create a community where people feel supported and safe by sending money to one another for the hobby we all love. And we want to do our best to provide as much information and transparency to eveyone so they can be responsible for making their own decisions on who they do business with.

(...)

Guys, still hearing you. I would never forget an obligation and hide. That is a fear I understand and share as a collector, we saw this happening in projects before. Looking at some current projects I also fear it will not be the last time.

Again, I sincerely apologize for not doing enough to avoid this fear in each of my custom projects. I know that my repeated and excessive failure to meet delivery dates in my custom projects has fueld the fear in some that at some point I would just hide without delivering or refunding at all. 100% not going to happen.

Never intended to be inconsiderate, dishonest or disrespectful, I just had to priorize other obligations in life to not drown in the meantime, this would not have helped anyone.

Last edited:
I completely hear ya bud, let’s see what these next two weeks bring.

Formal notices and following sticky warnings is going to be happening here for a few who on our radar regardless.
Ray I think he was referring to @BigWayne giving him a vote of confidence awhile back only to have him disappear again, as is his MO.

@Fan - Would you please actually ship this? It doesn’t really count as “shipping” if you just print the shipping label but don’t deliver it to the carrier.

@Fan - Would you please actually ship this? It doesn’t really count as “shipping” if you just print the shipping label but don’t deliver it to the carrier.
Yes, you are right. When the ID is sent the package is ready, labeled and shipping is paid for but made some mistakes I needed to correct. I hurry

@Fan - You committed to a final two week extension for this and it’s been over five weeks now. If you can’t be bothered to simply get this to the carrier before the end of day on Thursday, please just issue me a refund. I think I’ve been a pretty good sport about this, but you seem to prefer repeating the same behavior that got you into trouble to begin with.

Thursday, December 8 is the day - ship or refund. Thank you.

Fan had long ago assured the moderators and his buyers that refunds were being issued, shipping was happening, and projects were to be completed. He has again forgone his obligations and missed his own self imposed deadlines. For the benefit of the community Fan cannot not be banned (so that members can still communicate with him about outstanding refunds, shipping, etc. ). We recommend taking whatever action in your power to recover your projects / payments and we recommend no further business with Fan in the future. Admins will soon be posting a sticky note on the forums to warn the community and bring awareness about problematic project organizers.

@jra81984 -

Thanks for your help and support in trying to get fan to honor his commitments. I really appreciate your efforts with this.

Speaking only for myself, my position is that if fan doesn’t meet my simple request for a delivery or refund this Thursday, then I wouldn’t have a care in the world if you were to just go ahead and ban him right then. At that point, I would absolutely believe that I would not see either my money or my purchase anyway. If he can’t either cough up roughly $80, or deliver two tiny shoes, then he has neither the means, the capacity, nor the will to do anything further for anyone else anyway.

Sometimes you just have to rip that bandage off and deal with reality ;)

I am glad to help! I am the one actively speaking but the fellow admins have been involved with all communications regarding this matter. If we did not start pushing now, it is likely none of these refunds or deliveries would have happened.

Please report here what is happening so your fellow buyers can have more confidence that they will receive their refunds or items.

If there is this kind of issue getting all these items, I am very worried about getting my Gordon Gekko shoes which were to be next up for a long time now. Deliver the product or please issue a refund. Thank you.

Sent many refunds over the past weeks for 3 projects and it took all the time I could find. Not hiding but I am still slower than I like to be here. Taking care for open shipments and single refunds missing now.

Sent many refunds over the past weeks for 3 projects and it took all the time I could find. Not hiding but I am still slower than I like to be here. Taking care for open shipments and single refunds missing now.

No more excuses.

@Fan - You committed to a final two week extension for this and it’s been over five weeks now. If you can’t be bothered to simply get this to the carrier before the end of day on Thursday, please just issue me a refund. I think I’ve been a pretty good sport about this, but you seem to prefer repeating the same behavior that got you into trouble to begin with.

Thursday, December 8 is the day - ship or refund. Thank you.

I think that says it all.

Please either send me the Gordon Gekko shoes or issue me a full refund. No animosity here, nothing personal, just asking you to do the right thing. Thank you.

Back