Accessory (Closed) Accurate 1/6 'Dent | Two-Face Shoes'

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@All: It was on me to be more reliable or faster but I will never take a cent and run, never did. Otherwise I could have been long gone and would not have refunded thouthands over the past weeks. This is not a business for me and after E.T. and remaining other obligations are completed, I am pretty much moving completely "back" to being a collector. That day I will leave this place, happy.

Thank you for the refund, @Fan . I appreciate you making this happen.

It was long overdue. I can only apologize. Things are not particularly easy for me at times.

Last edited:
Thread has been cleaned. There will be no back and forth with the moderators anymore. Fulfill your obligations as discussed.

Thread has been cleaned. There will be no back and forth with the moderators anymore. Fulfill your obligations as discussed.

So even polite critism is now deleted if it does not suit you? For good I saw this coming and took screenshots. What made you decide to delete it after my latest answer below?

Edit: Removed for the sake of it.

Last edited:
So even polite critism is now deleted if it does not suit you? For good I saw this coming and took screenshots. What made you decide to delete it after my latest answer below?
The back and forth was clearly getting nowhere and there is no need to clutter up the thread anymore. Please fulfill your obligations as discussed and promised to your buyers.

The back and forth was clearly getting nowhere and there is no need to clutter up the thread anymore. Please fulfill your obligations as discussed and promised to your buyers.
Man, I am doing that and I think you know it. Slower than planned yes, but still.

@All: It was on me to be more reliable or faster but I will never take a cent and run, never did. Otherwise I could have been long gone and would not have refunded thouthands over the past weeks. This is not a business for me and after E.T. and remaining other obligations are completed, I am pretty much moving completely "back" to being a collector. That day I will leave this place, happy.

Last edited:
Man, I am doing that and I think you know it. Slower than planned yes, but still.

It was particularly unfair to delete this:
232903004d5cfed519560c6e2d4147e3.jpg
It was never deleted, that part of post 81 was left there.

@Fan

Can you please provide the current status of refund vs outstanding orders shipped, orders that will be shipped with your list? Thanks

Shipping remaining fully paid spots (shoes and shipping fee paid) one by one. If you did not receive a shipping fee request yet, please pm me again. I apologize but I could not keep track on all messages properly here lately.

Thank you Fan ! According to Fan, there are still pending shipments with this run. I will continue to pin this post for the time being until all shipping obligations has been completed due to the issues with this run for additional transparency for everyone.

For those who is willing to wait for shipping, as always it is “buyer beware. “ whenever payment is made by buyer upfront. I will leave this post at the top for the time being.

Last edited:
@Fan, I sent you PM.
I ordered 2 pairs of these shoes.

I sent you my ship address in July last year,
but never got ship notice or any reply regarding this order

@Fan, don’t forget my 2 sets of Harvey Dent shoes haven’t shipped.

You messaged me a month ago about sending them by UPS, but nothing happened after that.

@Fan, I still did not receive the refund you promised
Thanks for your reminder! Sent it now, very sorry I confused something before.

@all: Also for this project I created this quick form to collect all required info properly now and to avoid mistakes, please use this way:

https://forms.gle/tEvrDtuiHG3SWHsv8
Thanks again for your patience! In the meantime it got a bit difficult to see through in some cases (spots previously sold partially or completely, paid deposit only or in full, messages with updated address info on different accounts, different channels and so on), the form helps to solve this.

@all: Will be in hospital approx. for the next 2 weeks (please don't worry, nothing serious). I checked all replies through the forms and it is working well. Thank you for using these! Will continue right after return.

Last edited:
Back