(Closed) [Ale Customs | Fan Customs] Accurate 1/6 'TDK Joker Shoes'

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Ale Customs] | [Fan Customs] Accurate 1/6 TDK Joker Shoes - SOLD OUT - Wailtist

Put me down for a second run, please. Really want to see how these turn out and how long they take before ordering. Thanks.

Re: [Ale Customs] | [Fan Customs] Accurate 1/6 TDK Joker Shoes - SOLD OUT - Wailtist

Add me to the wait list please.

Thanks, wl updated.

Put me down for a second run, please. Really want to see how these turn out and how long they take before ordering. Thanks.

Yeah, same here. Ale will post most updates on the progress here.

Last edited:

Put me in for the second run.

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

interest. im in x2. please

ya throw me on the waitlist :)

EDIT: nevermind im already on haha

Add me to the wait list or second run please.

Please add me to wait list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I' not jumping on this but I do find it a tad unfair to collectors that someone is buying 10 sets and then a ton of others multiples...... this hobby is becoming about greed and flipping.

People have become to selfish! :stake

For those who missed out I hope you guys get a set! :pray:

Last edited:

Add me to the waitlist please. I agree though. That's bulls*** that the cutoff is 50 and we have people ordering more then what they need. There should be a limit on it.

I think that's what things will come to. Setting a limit of two (maybe three).
Especially for something that's a very short run.

it seems a little unfair to other freaks who get shut out so quickly.

I' not jumping on this but I do find it a tad unfair to collectors that someone is buying 10 sets and then a ton of others multiples...... this hobby is becoming about greed and flipping.

People have become to selfish! :stake

For those who missed out I hope you guys get a set! :pray:

15 sets you mean. :exactly:

I totally agree with this. People are taking advantage of flipping for a profit unless he's a recaster selling joker sets there is no way he needs that many! I'd say 2 per person max! :lecture

I think that's what things will come to. Setting a limit of two (maybe three).
Especially for something that's a very short run.

it seems a little unfair to other freaks who get shut out so quickly.

15 sets you mean. :exactly:

Yeah that's what I mean. :rotfl

Last edited:

I also agree, especially with limited runs, a time period would work where you are limited to a certain number and after that time anyone can then order more to fill the remaining slots if any

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back