(Closed) [Ale Customs | Fan Customs] Accurate 1/6 'TDK Joker Shoes'

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everybody on the list for final run 2 will get a pm once I finished handling run 1. (y)

Yes, shipping has started.

Collecting missing address info and (partially) open balances is time intensive, everybody got individual pm's depending on the status by now. In the first post I marked all spots that are boxed and ready for shipping.

I will waiting for your PM.
Thanks.

Thanks fellas, will update the list again this week, here is a quick summary of the status:

Run 1
  • All sets are boxed
  • I know the progress must appear super slow but asking for and sorting the final balances (even though it is often just about very small amounts missing) and checking if the adresses are still correct for 58 single shipments took and still takes a lot more time than I thought it would
  • First batch of shipments is labeled for some time already, I tweaked the packaging again to be super sure they all arrive save and sound, this took some extra time
Final run 2
  • Painting of all casts will start soon, will post more once I know the concrete schedule

Will also take and post pictures of the shoes on a DX11 Joker as soon as I find a minute after sorting the list.

Thank you all!

Last edited:
Hi fellas, updated the list with all details a minute ago. Some additional info and updates:

Run 1
  • shipping = Your shipment is ready and labeled, shipping within the next days, tracking ID will follow
  • shipment prepared = shipment is ready, shipping soon
  • missing balance = please check your pm's or pm me if you can't find it, will set a deadline soon

Final run 2

If you are on the list already
  • I will send you a pm with the remaining balance + shipping soon. No worries, if you find your name on the list I will not miss you.

If you still need a set (also for additional sets):
  • You can still commission the shoes atm, it will be closed at 99 pairs like run 1 or earlier when we need to know the final number to be made.
  • Please note there is a small price increase of $10 for the final spots for commissions placed after this post.
  • Commissions placed now might ship a little later than earlier commissions of run 2 but they will have the same quality.

To commission pair(s) please send $75 per pair to [email protected], please include "J Shoes", your user name and the shipping address. Please add 5% for the fees or send as gift.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Just sent you the money for further pair.

Please Check it and Update the list :)

Thanks!

Hi fellas,
Will send further updates and requests (still missing some address info) via PM by Friday.
Have shipped more shoe sets in the meantime, will also update the list again and send you the tracking IDs personally.

Next (alomost final) shipping batch of (paid) run 1 Joker shoes will be shipped on Monday. (y)

Last edited:
Hi fellas,
Will send further updates and requests (still missing some address info) via PM by Friday.
Have shipped more shoe sets in the meantime, will also update the list again and send you the tracking IDs personally.

Next (alomost final) shipping batch of (paid) run 1 Joker shoes will be shipped on Monday. (y)

Hey Fan, I was part of the 3rd run and I sent my paypal deposit back on March 12. Can you confirm so i can send my final payment? Thanks!

I paid my balance off on 21 August so am not sure why the list hasn't been updated. Also, what are USA folks from the first run paying in total for a single pair? Thanks.

Back