Custom 1/6 - 'Butler A. - Glasses & Clothing Upgrade'

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey checking out your posts, im in for the custom I pad tablet and now I wish to be in for the glasses and clothing

Thank! :hi5: Have just updated the list. :hi5: The glasses will happen in any case, hope we get a little more interest in the clothing set, as 10 people are needed for that.

There is a thread on the armory that is covering the 3 figures, would you mind if I announce your project to see if there are more interested freaks?

you can put me down as interested for the clothing set fan

Hey man, that's great, it's starting to look good for the clothing upgrade set now.
Just a few more fellow freaks interested and I can get this going! :hi5:

Last edited:
I'm interested in the glasses!! I'm still on the fence about the clothes. Will let you know on that one.

Okay thanks, sure that's no problem. If that's okay for you, I can put your name on the clothing list and you can still decide on that later

I posted pics and links looks like the list is almost full cant wait! Im I think I'm going the custom route with Alfred, I dont know if its worth buying the armory.

I posted pics and links looks like the list is almost full cant wait! Im I think I'm going the custom route with Alfred, I dont know if its worth buying the armory.

Thanks for beeing so supportive!! Yeah, we got a few more interested, so it's looking good for both small runs! :hi5:

Imo judging from the pictures HT did a great job on the armory, think I couldn't have done it better. Compared to the already great looking Toys Legend armory, HT got the front doors more accurate for example and I'm curious on the remote light feature.
Was also surprised at first why Alfred doesn't come as single release as well, think his basic clothing looks great already but imo the custom upgrade will give him a more iconic look. :yess:

I'm interested in both. I'd like to see them on the figure first before I make a decision, though.

Fan, please put me into the glasses list, thanks! also interested in cloth set but want to know the price first.

After watching TDK again, the suit that Alfred comes with is actually movie accurate for the scene when the armory comes out of the ground, not the scarf and such. The figure doesn't need to be more accurate.

After watching TDK again, the suit that Alfred comes with is actually movie accurate for the scene when the armory comes out of the ground, not the scarf and such. The figure doesn't need to be more accurate.

Never said the suit he he comes with isn't accurate but he's not wearing the coat in the scene you mentioned.
Imo Alfred is more iconic with the coat, which then imo looks better with the accurate scarf, vest and pants.
Wil add some comparison later today but it's actually already explained in the first post. Also displayed without the coat, likr later in the when he wore the scarf, vest and the striped pants, it would look more intersting as not both figures would be wearing just two dark suits.

Last edited:
Back