Custom 1/6 - 'Butler A. - Glasses & Clothing Upgrade'

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay thanks, sure that's no problem. If that's okay for you, I can put your name on the clothing list and you can still decide on that later

It all comes down to cost for me. I would rather the slot go to someone who DEFINITELY wants the clothes set than me who isn't sure yet. I don't want to mess with you or your costs by you thinking you have a definite clothes set buyer in me if I can't swing it.

Please add me to the list for glasses. They look spot on. Put me down for a clothing set as well. I'll make the final decision after I see what you got and how much it's going to cost.

Would love to get some accurate glasses for Cillian Murphy's Dr.Jonothan Crane.

Old Grandpa

Last edited:
The project sounds nice.
I did my own Alfred, couldn't wait
sabapu2y.jpg
unevupyv.jpg
7uqaqyhy.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone con Tapatalk

It all comes down to cost for me. I would rather the slot go to someone who DEFINITELY wants the clothes set than me who isn't sure yet. I don't want to mess with you or your costs by you thinking you have a definite clothes set buyer in me if I can't swing it.

That's really nice from you but it's no problem, as this list will not be limited by numbers but by the time it will be closed when confirmed orders will be tailored. Will need at least 10 people to make the clothing upgrade happen, but there can be more on the list, it's non-binding at the current project status. :hi5:

Please add me to the list for glasses. They look spot on. Put me down for a clothing set as well. I'll make the final decision after I see what you got and how much it's going to cost.

Would love to get some accurate glasses for Cillian Murphy's Dr.Jonothan Crane.

Old Grandpa

Thanks, I got you on the lists! Currently the teaser shows only a photoshop test I made the with the glasses shape I re-created as first step to make the 1/6 models properly. Happy you like it already!!

Crane's glasses are actually a very good idea, for now I added it to this thread https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?144515 and it could become a future project, my first impression is it would might be possible but very challenging due to the design. :hi5:

Vhy79mxiyl9syh99.jpg

The project sounds nice.
I did my own Alfred, couldn't wait(...)

Yeah, though I'll have the fitting optimized for the HT figure, the set should work with custom Alfred figures as well. Do you want me to put your name on the lists? :)

That's really nice from you but it's no problem, as this list will not be limited by numbers but by the time it will be closed when confirmed orders will be tailored. Will need at least 10 people to make the clothing upgrade happen, but there can be more on the list, it's non-binding at the current project status. :hi5:

Thanks, I got you on the lists! Currently the teaser shows only a photoshop test I made the with the glasses shape I re-created as first step to make the 1/6 models properly. Happy you like it already!!

Crane's glasses are actually a very good idea, for now I added it to this thread https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?144515 and it could become a future project, my first impression is it would might be possible but very challenging due to the design. :hi5:

Vhy79mxiyl9syh99.jpg

Yeah, though I'll have the fitting optimized for the HT figure, the set should work with custom Alfred figures as well. Do you want me to put your name on the lists? :)

Thanks man! But not in this moment.

Enviado desde mi iPhone con Tapatalk

Fan, I find that I'm still not in the glasses list...could you please add me in..thanks!:hi5:

Back