Custom Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker ROTJ 1/6

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bereqema.jpg

Comparing the two. Ill end up doing a hybrid.

That's a fantastic looking pair of Lukes. :clap

Thanks. It's hot the SS outfit but it looks a bit big to me. I think I'll put the Medi back on with some SS bits like the belt and such.
ny7arymu.jpg

Medi outfit is the clear winner. That collar on the SS is extremely ugly.

Agreed. I had to try it for myself to know for sure. My final product will be:
Medi
Shirt
Pants
Vest
Hair
Gloved hand

SS
Belt
Cloak
Sabers
Bone

Dragon(I think)
German leather officer boots.

The Medi boots look better IMO than the SS if you didn't want to go with the real leather.

These are the pics of Rorywans project. They look much more ambitious than mine. I am going to abandon my project to support Rory's. hopefully he will keep us all in the loop on this project.
anupupez.jpg
qudejuqa.jpg
amuhyzu8.jpg

The outfit and boots are a bashed and dyed Medi Jedi Luke with a modded HT belt. The hair is a modded HT he is still working on.

These are the pics of Rorywans project. They look much more ambitious than mine. I am going to abandon my project to support Rory's. hopefully he will keep us all in the loop on this project.
anupupez.jpg
qudejuqa.jpg
amuhyzu8.jpg

The outfit and boots are a bashed and dyed Medi Jedi Luke with a modded HT belt. The hair is a modded HT he is still working on.

Damn that outfit looks great. Where can I get it loose?!

Nice seeing all these wips on a jedi Luke, look forward to seeing what everyone comes up with.

anupupez.jpg

I have to disagree the hairpiece looks more faithful on your, maybe you could paint it..:wink1:
your head is awesome with the med hairpiece..

Jedijim's looks more like "classic" Jedi Luke with that eighties helmet hair, Rorywan's looks more like Sail Barge Jedi Luke with the messed up/ windswept hair.

Both looking great so far.

this is awesome work bro!, now thats jedi luke!!!, the medi outfit is better sideshows just seems to thick in my opinion.

But medicoms shirts arms short:/

No. Not really. Medicom seems to have nailed the outfit spot on for scale and fit. Even the boots look better than SS. The jumpsuit on SS is just a bit too baggy for Luke. It looks like he needs to put it in the dryer on high for a few hours to shrink it.

I have to disagree the hairpiece looks more faithful on your, maybe you could paint it..:wink1:
your head is awesome with the med hairpiece..

So Shadow you are trolling from thread to thread knocking everything i do? You have *****ed about me in every thread I have posted in. Fantastic ability you have there mate. Go back under your bridge.

That was a test, that I did not even post in here.. You know it's people like you that **** this hobby up for everyone else? People will just stop posting?

Enough is enough.
:monkey4

To anyone else who is interested. I have begun sculpting some test hairpieces. The first one has come out pretty well so far, but is too long and not neat enough for Jedi. I will post WIP pics over in the safety of my customs thread..

Rory. Can you post a link please? Thanks bro

Link in my sig Jedijim?
This first attempt is a bit andy Warhol.
But good to see the process works...

I shall leave your thread... in peace now...:wave

WIP, not painted yet..
3-56.jpg
1-69.jpg

2-62.jpg
1-70.jpg

Last edited:
Back