[DoggieDoc] Forrest Gump accessory set and bench: COLLECTING BALANCES

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [DoggieDoc] Forrest Gump accessory set and bench option: taking orders!

So many chocolates!
5c3b4fd607bc493916622ede63573142.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'm getting hungry!

will sent my deposit this week if that's ok (getting paid this week)

will sent my deposit this week if that's ok (getting paid this week)

No problem!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

deposit sent ;)

Got it, thanks!

Coming along nicely
I think so! Hoping to get a lot more done this coming weekend. Unfortunately I need more resin for the printer but it won't arrive for about 2 weeks. Not a huge issue... in the meantime I can work on all the parts I already have printed.

Is there a run limit and a cutoff date? Probably be end of next week before I can send deposit.

Is there a run limit and a cutoff date? Probably be end of next week before I can send deposit.
Not yet. I will put you down as pending so that even when I cut off you'll be accounted for in my total numbers[emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Re: [DoggieDoc] Forrest Gump accessory set and bench: Cutoff March 7th, limited 40 se

I am putting this at the top of post one so everyone can see it as well.

I will cut off orders on March 7th at 40 sets total (or less). You do not necessarily have to pay by March 7th, but I need a firm commitment and an approximate payment date. If you give me this information I will include you on the final list so you are in my numbers for casting, etc. I will take names BEYOND 40 (if we get that high) but any names beyond 40 will be on a secondary wait list. If anyone on the original list does not pay I will move down the wait list in order. Thanks, everyone, this blew up pretty big and I hope you are all happy with the sets when they are finally delivered!

Since the run size is limited each set will be numbered on the CoA. As I have stated before I have already started working on as many items as possible. This run will take me some time to complete but I'm hoping to keep up by working on various items throughout the process. Thanks, everyone!

Re: [DoggieDoc] Forrest Gump accessory set and bench: Cutoff March 7th, limited 40 se

Hey - full payment and international shipping sent - thanks!

please put me on the list for everything....thanks

please put me on the list for everything....thanks

Gotcha! 8 spots left if we get to 40.

full payment sent for accessory set

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

full payment sent for accessory set

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Got it, thanks. List updated!

I'm in for a full set please. Will send over full payment tomorrow.

I'm in for a full set please. Will send over full payment tomorrow.

Alright I'll mark your spot on the list

Please add me for accessories + bench. Will send deposit soon. thanks

Back