Diorama Ghostbusters Slimer Trapped Display

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lozo

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Two years ago I created a 1:6 scale Slimer display to compliment my Ghostbusters figures and Ecto-1. Making this just made sense because the Blitzway figures come with streams shooting out of the proton packs but nothing to aim at. Proud of what I put together, I listed it on Facebook forums. Since then, I have received special requests for commissions and finally decided to list it here for the masses. Rather than post pics of 3D renders to get an idea of what you’ll get, I am showing you a prototype. The actual one will have some improvements.

- Slimer figure will be removable in case you want to display it elsewhere
- Illumination via LED controlled by switch below the base
- Made out of primarily plastic and resin with felt carpet and “smoke” for added realism

88A2F904-6DF4-4F22-AFBE-7774F7681526.jpeg
A36CDF64-1A5F-4FAC-9078-020C2CC8423D.jpeg

Total Price: $550
Deposit: $100 (pls send as a gift or add 5%)
Final Payment: $450 (pls send as a gift or add 5%)
Paypal: [email protected]
Notes: Add your forum name, and subject: Slimer Dio

Once I receive 50 orders I will close the list (with the possibility of reestating it at some point in the future) so that I can make the batch in a timely manner for all buyers. From the point that you send the full amount please allow 8-10 weeks to receive it. Of course I will begin your piece as soon as that happens, regardless of how many orders have come in.

Last edited:
Back