Jim Morrison of The Doors private commission

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Working with a few artists to finally make this happen. Waiting on the Metal belt and Hollywood bowl vest + paint up of singing version. Please note at this current time it's a one off commission.

1000036259.jpg

1000033976.jpg

received_2700209413470994.png

received_1287569735241369.png

Attachments

• 1000033975.jpg
    1000033975.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Owen, the bottom lip looks really big and the top lip really thin/small. What do you think?

Thanks man, this set has been a huge labour of love. It's taken so long to get Jim done been through about 5 sculpts! Hoping Fin will offer his at some point.

Just waiting on the belt.
1000036115.jpg
1000036114.jpg
1000036110.jpg

Its hard to believe Morrison was only 27 when he went. He seemed older. Out of time. Any who. Nice to see some decent 1/6 of him (and Ray).

Such a great piece. I haven't sculpted recently, I've been super busy in my personal life. The zbrush pics may have looked good, but it's hard to translate to 3d printing. Hope to get it done one day!

Its hard to believe Morrison was only 27 when he went. He seemed older. Out of time. Any who. Nice to see some decent 1/6 of him (and Ray).

Agreed I always thought he was alot older also, when I actually got into the doors I was shocked to learn he was 27 definitely seemed ahead of his time. Thank you been a long long attempt at getting this done, been a passion project.

Such a great piece. I haven't sculpted recently, I've been super busy in my personal life. The zbrush pics may have looked good, but it's hard to translate to 3d printing. Hope to get it done one day!
Thanks bud, really hoping at some point you'll offer yours in time. I hear you on that slowly understanding how difficult 3D prints can be. However don't give up your work is top notch and think Jim would end up looking incredible. Here's hoping!

Owen, she we assume that the other artists that were going to produce the Morrison figure have bailed?

Back