Joker cutoms, and modification thread

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wasn't completely happy with the sculpt so tweaked it a bit more (sorry for the spam):

DSC_0011_zpsx7eiyodv.jpg

DSC_0014_zpsnpe9umjl.jpg

DSC_0018_zpsjhglj8x9.jpg

DSC_0015_zpsvpkuyr5c.jpg

All I've got to do now is give him some hair!

Also, not sure if anyone noticed (but you can kind of see it in the pics), i heated the figure with a hair dryer and pushed his chin up towards his face to flatten it as the sculpt made it way too pointy. I think that helped a bit with the likeness.

Absolutely not. Headsculpts like Adam Gu's are infinitely better and are still cheaper.

Yea price kinda insane...just wondering if you know how much did Adam sell his joker head for back in the day?

I saw this one too. I'm pretty sure the guy was shooting for the stars when he listed that head... :lol

Considering NightT47's head is $650 o0480048013392587198.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know anybody that has, but the guy seems to have good communication; and I haven't heard anything negative about him. Everyone on his Facebook page seems to be happy with his services. :dunno

Gonna get this one, in some angle looks better than adam. And yes this guy make very good communication with buyer!

Did you get anything from him before? He's prompt to response but I'm still not so sure....and he wants full payment up front

Did you get anything from him before? He's prompt to response but I'm still not so sure....and he wants full payment up front

Nope this is the first time im getting from him, but i've been looking joker for quite sometimes now. Adam is unreachable, bobby's joker still to expensive for me, mj choi not really good enough for me. I think this one is worth to try.

Having been/and still am over the moon with my custom Joker head that Jokes & Bats did for me (so much so I going to buy some stuff and bash another version of Mr J to use both head sculpts) but I bought the latest custom head from OSK last week and it arrived today.

Looks to be the standard KO head sculpts that are kicking around but they have added rooted hair which is nicely done.

Some close-ups of the head sculpt -

Forgot to say I have not even futzed the hair that is what it looked like straight outta the box.

Thanks pal and OSK (onesixthkit) a website. :wink1:

Good stuff Sidious!

I've got a 'no make-up' head coming; that I'm going to add hair and make-up to. :monkey3

Thanks for posting those photos, I had no idea osk was doing a rooted haired joker. I've been wanting one for my bank robber joker for a while (and hopefully one day for a dx joker).

Back