Clothing set Jurassic Park - Dr. Alan Grant - Toribox/Yunsil [CLOSED/SHIPPING]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bravomite

Freaked Out!
Premium Member
Reaction score
TORIBOX/YUNSIL 1/6 scale clothing run for Dr. Alan Grant from Jurassic Park.

2213_00392_head.jpg

Project booked with YUNSIL 23.11.2018 - LIMITED TO 23 SETS

First Sample date: 21.08.2020

Collecting balance: 05.02.2021

Deadline for balance: 26.03.2021

Balance transferred to Yunsil: 02.04.2021

Alan Grant Clothing Sample - Yunsil. 2.jpg

Alan Grant Clothing Sample - Yunsil. 3.jpg

Alan Grant Clothing Sample - Yunsil. 4.jpg

Alan Grant Clothing Sample - Yunsil. 5.jpg

Shipping List:
1. Bravomite

2. Rmsceb - Shipped & Arrived
3. MarfMaster - Shipped & Arrived
4. tacoma34 - Shipped & Arrived
5. Raymond F - Shipped & Arrived
6. Ed Phantom - Shipped & Arrived

7. Elgreco
8. Arnax1985 - Shipped & Arrived
9. Waruna - Shipped & Arrived
10. Jeronimo - Shipped & Arrived
11. NoobCollection - Shipped & Arrived
12. Slamscaper - Shipped & Arrived
13. jra81984 - Shipped & Arrived
14. DoggieDoc - Shipped & Arrived
15. Hosam-G - change to - quinntv - Shipped & Arrived
16. Djfresh - Shipped & Arrived
17. Fan - Shipped & Arrived
18. Levit05 - Shipped & Arrived
19. Julie250 - Shipped & Arrived

20. Darkandrew - Shipped & Arrived
21. CalebSC5 - Shipped & Arrived
22. Jagzz - Shipped & Arrived

Balance Paid List:
1. Bravomite - Paid

2. Rmsceb - Paid
3. MarfMaster - Paid
4. tacoma34 - Paid
5. Raymond F - Paid
6. Ed Phantom - Paid
7. Elgreco - Paid
8. Arnax1985 - Paid
9. Waruna - Paid
10. Jagzz - Paid
11. Jeronimo - Paid
12. NoobCollection - Paid
13. Slamscaper - Paid
14. jra81984 - Paid
15. DoggieDoc - Paid
16. Hosam-G - Paid
17. Djfresh - Paid
18. Fan - Paid
19. Levit05 - Paid
20. Julie250 - Paid

21. Darkandrew - Paid
22. CalebSC5 - Paid

Deposit Paid List:
1. Bravomite
2. Rmsceb
rjszar - change to - MarfMaster
4. tacoma34
5. Raymond F
connor8311 - change to - Ed Phantom
7. Elgreco
8. Arnax1985
9. Waruna
10. Jagzz
11. Jeronimo

12. NoobCollection
13. Slamscaper
14. jra81984
15. DoggieDoc
16. Hosam-G

17. Djfresh
18. Fan
Alexander - change to - Levit05
20. Julie250

21. Darkandrew
22. CalebSC5

Like most other projects on SSF, once we start collecting deposits they will be non-refundable.

Details for the clothing run are below but before we get started on the tour I would like to share the names of some of the other artists who will be working with us to help create the best Grant figures possible:

1. If you look to your left you will see the super talented WARUNA WELIGAMAGE who has produced to two portraits for Dr. Grant (one with hat and one without);

• We are now approaching the brilliant DOGGIEDOC paddock who will be providing the accessories - at this stage we are considering (a) Grant's wrist watch; (b) fossilized raptor claw; (b) broken egg, life finds a way; and (d) flare(s) with (possibly) the Ingen case that housed them within the boot of the jungle explorer (possibly including flashlight and fire extinguisher);

• The final attraction on our tour is offered by the gifted Tatiana at Striped Box who has created Grant's 8 inch timberland boots, available for pre-order now.

More details will follow on these aspects as the thread develops (you will need to order these items from the artists once available).

Special mention also to Hosam G who has been invaluable at getting this project off the ground.

FYI We are currently looking for someone to produce Grant's golden rimmed and green tinted Ray Ban Aviator sun glasses.

Set will include: Long denim shirt (matched as closely as possible to screen used Ralph Lauren shirt), Khaki Polo Chinos (matched as closely as possible to screen used Ralph Lauren pants, red neck bandana with pattern, brown belt + pouches [ACCESSORIES TO THE BELT INCLUDING VINTAGE U-DIG TROWEL AND LEATHERMAN MULTITOOL AND THE BELT BUCKLE ARE BEING SEPARATELY PRODUCED BY DOGGIEDOC]

Grant profile.jpg

Body to use: Worldbox 2017 AT013 'Dad Bod'

As this is my first project I thought I would share a little bit about me (for those of you who don't know me already). By day I'm a blood sucking lawyer and for obvious reasons I avoid going to the toilet when I'm near any T-rex paddocks. The rest of the time I'm a husband, dad, lover of film, music and 1/6 scale dollies.

I'm super passionate about Jurassic Park and watched the VHS as a kid until it fell apart. I know every line of dialogue from the movie and will throw random bits of it out there during everyday life (my poor wife); I'm a colossal JP nerd and when I was a kid I didn't want to be a movie star or a famous athlete, that's right I wanted to be a palaeontologist like Dr Grant.

We are very fortunate to already have some super talented artists lined up to assist us making our Grant figures and I can't wait to get started - let's make this happen!

If this project is successful then I would like to tackle other characters from Jurassic Park in the future so watch this space.

God creates dinosaur. God destroys dinosaur. God creates man. Man destroys God. Man creates custom 1/6 scale dollies.

Last edited:
Re: [INTEREST] Toribox / Yunsil Dr. Alan Grant - Jurassic Park

Thanks Jamie for making this thread.
This is one of the "MUST" have characters.

:lol

Excellently worded post.

I'm in please. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:rotfl When you gotta go. you gotta go

Thanks Jamie for making this thread.
This is one of the "MUST" have characters.

:hi5: thanks buddy I totally agree - Grant is a character that has never been fully tackled before either in a complete custom run or commercially.

:lol

Excellently worded post.

I'm in please. :)

:duff Got you down - Welcome to Jurassic Park

I added myself in for a second interest spot as I plan to get two sets so I can weather a second one up for his look in the latter half of the movie.

Re: Jurassic Park - Dr. Alan Grant - Toribox/Yunsil clothing set [TAKING INTEREST]

I've been in on the other numerous attempts at this, so once again, I'll throw in my hat. Add me please.

Re: Jurassic Park - Dr. Alan Grant - Toribox/Yunsil clothing set [TAKING INTEREST]

I've been in on the other numerous attempts at this, so once again, I'll throw in my hat. Add me please.

:yess: Glad to have you aboard. Creation is an act of sheer will... next time it will be flawless (uh... I mean this time it will be flawless)

I am in if someone will do the head also,
Very first section says head sculpt by Waruna so you're good.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I am in! That description has got me excited, I understand the passion for JP.

Very first section says head sculpt by Waruna so you're good.

Thanks DoggieDoc :hi5:
I am in! That description has got me excited, I understand the passion for JP.

Great to have you on board. :yess:

So I am in.

Awesome, added you to the list :panic:

Not far off the initial 10 needed to get going. Come on JP fans

Hey I meant to stop in here earlier. I'm glad to be aboard for this project! I've got a lot going on right now hence the later starting date but rest assured I'll do my best on everything!

Interested.

Thanks for your interest Star Puffs - I've added you to the list. Up to 8 at the moment which is really good, just a couple more to guarantee that this happens.

Hey I meant to stop in here earlier. I'm glad to be aboard for this project! I've got a lot going on right now hence the later starting date but rest assured I'll do my best on everything!

And thank you DoggieDoc, we are very glad that you will be lending your considerable talent to the project. Awesome that you are a JP fan too :hi5:

I'm very interested! The quality must be good though. (Kinda like how ELEVEN does their headsculpt and not like what happened to StarAce's Hermione!)

I'm in. This is great.

Hooray! Looks like the project can move forward. Now let's get that price down some.

Hooray! Looks like the project can move forward. Now let's get that price down some.
Yay!

I'm very interested! The quality must be good though. (Kinda like how ELEVEN does their headsculpt and not like what happened to StarAce's Hermione!)
Thanks for your interest, I've added you to the list. Yunsil is one of the best tailors out there so the clothing will be fantastic and all the other artists who are collaborating with us do top quality work ... We spared no expense haha

Waruna is a brilliant sculptor, check out his page on Facebook for a look at his recent work or have a search on here in the customs section. The render he has recently created for Mel Gibson for his role in the Patriot is eerily good so I can't wait for him to tackle Sam Neil / Grant.

I'm in. This is great.

Fantastic, glad to have you aboard :hi5:

Yep with 10 on the interest list we have now moved into the first bracket for pricing so without further ado

image.jpeg

I will keep the interest list open for a bit longer to see if we can get some more people to sign off on the island and bring that pricing down.

Yay!

I'm very excited to see this moving forward

Back