Clothing set Jurassic Park - Dr. Alan Grant - Toribox/Yunsil [CLOSED/SHIPPING]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jurassic Park - Dr. Alan Grant - Toribox/Yunsil clothing set [TAKING INTEREST]

I’d be interested if the price can go lower with more people

Re: Jurassic Park - Dr. Alan Grant - Toribox/Yunsil clothing set [TAKING INTEREST]

Hahahaha loving the description for the price estimation.. :rotfl

I'm interested. Of course a lower price is better, so everyone else come in too!

Count me in, I'd love to get this!

Do we have enough people yet to hit the next pricing tier? I'm really excited for this! My first time participating in a custom project!!!

I’d be interested if the price can go lower with more people
Thanks for your interest MIKE M :hi5: I've put you on the list in brackets for the moment - it would be great to get the price a little lower (though Yunsil's estimate for just 10 sets was, I thought, surprisingly good on this occasion)

Jamie please read my pm about JDF
Thanks buddy you've received my follow up PM now so all good - not sure what happened the first time?

Hahahaha loving the description for the price estimation.. :rotfl
:duff: the voice you're now hearing is Richard Kiley, we've spared no expense.

Jamie could be the best 1/6 marketer ever. :lol
Hahaha thanks buddy! All I did was... Uh uh stand on the shoulders of geniuses to accomplish something as quickly as possible and before I even knew what I had uh I patented it uh I packaged it and uh slapped it on a plastic lunch box [bangs table] and now uh I wana sell it! :lecture

I'm interested. Of course a lower price is better, so everyone else come in too!
Awesome, thanks for your interest - got you on the list.

Count me in, I'd love to get this!
Brilliant, we are really getting up some momentum here which is great. Got you down on the list

Do we have enough people yet to hit the next pricing tier? I'm really excited for this! My first time participating in a custom project!!!
I hear you! I'm very excited too. If we get two more people indicating firm interest then we should hit the next pricing bracket (provided everyone on the list is still happy to send in deposits once I start accepting them).

Just found this amazing raptor on FB.., if this really happening, I think 1/6 raptors will be amazing addition to the set.

d677384465632cff2091b6b8deacc4f1.jpg

8319939c6e193bafa83c3fc99f319bc1.jpg

Maybe they can print it in 1/6 scale.. hehe

Y'all might want to check how she's handling the Leia dress/thread.

Yes, but there were major issues with fabric and 3 prototypes having to be produced. That may be a mess, but a denim shirt and some khaki pants should not be a major issue.

Yes, but there were major issues with fabric and 3 prototypes having to be produced. That may be a mess, but a denim shirt and some khaki pants should not be a major issue.

:exactly:

Buyer beware sending her money would be my only 2¢. Do what you want.

I'm in if the price is below $200

Just found this amazing raptor on FB.., if this really happening, I think 1/6 raptors will be amazing addition to the set.

Maybe they can print it in 1/6 scale.. hehe

Wow cool find Jagzz. I messaged them to ask if they would consider printing it 1/6 scale as I really want a raptor (and I'm sure others do too). I will let you know what I hear back but I think it might be a no as it looks as though these were made for the JP fan film that the Jurassic Park Origins team is working on.

Thanks Craig, yeh I'm on the Leia run too. I've been on numerous Yunsil clothing runs now and she has so far consistently delivered an excellent end product that I have been really pleased with. For the reasons rjszar mentioned and I don't think this will be an issue for us on this project.

:goodpost: Exactly my thoughts on this one.

I'm in if the price is below $200

Thanks for your interest Darthy. We would need 25 to hit that price bracket and I'm not sure that is going to happen at this stage (though of course I am still hopeful that it might be possible). I've added you in at number 25, please let me know if you change your mind and would still consider joining the project at a higher price point for the set.

UPDATE
I will keep the interest list open for a bit longer so we can continue to get more names on the list. I am aiming to begin taking deposits later this month and will probably close mid-March - I would like to push ahead whilst the interest is still hot and so that we can secure our place in Yunsil's queue. I thought I would let you all know now so that you can begin to factor it into your finances and hopefully this allows everyone too spread the deposit cost over two pay cheques if needed (the end of Jan one just gone and the end of Feb one coming up).

Come on folks. We need to get these made a little cheaper.

Count me in at spot #26. I’m in under $200.

Count me in at spot #26. I’m in under $200.
Maybe you and Darthy would consider sliding in at the $225 bracket. Then we would only need five more to get there. That's a significant drop from where it is now. Of course, we would still need those five.

Back