Clothing set Jurassic Park - Dr. Alan Grant - Toribox/Yunsil [CLOSED/SHIPPING]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jurassic Park - Dr. Alan Grant - Toribox/Yunsil clothing set [TAKING INTEREST]

Dr. Grant will be awesome, no doubt with the team we got and the enthusiastic fans. I’m excited to see more people getting on board!

If this figure goes off well, would anyone be interested in a John Hammond full figure? Imagine his amber cane in 1/6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hammond is on my list but he might be the toughest JP character to do at the moment just from the perspective of suitable available bodies. However, I absolutely need him on my shelf at some point to stand next to a possible Malcolm figure (being the symbols of order and chaos in the film). If the Grant run goes well I will definitely organise further runs for JP characters.

I'm excited as this is my first custom I'm into but I wanted to clarify your comment above. The quoted price is for the complete item correct?

As WhoaItsJBot mentioned, the price estimate is only for the clothing run - I'm not producing full figures for sale unfortunately.

Before I launched the interest thread for the Yunsil clothing set, Hosam and I wanted to line up the other artists who would be contributing to the project (creating the sculpt, accessories and boots for Grant). The idea being that you can be reassured when placing your order for the clothing set that everything you would need to complete your figure will also be available to order shortly afterwards. The artists producing the various components for the Grant figure will set their own prices and will take orders directly (you could take a look at some of their threads on here to see what they typically charge). This thread will act as the central point for discussion and organising the clothing run and it will link into the other artists' threads once their work is available to order. Hope that helps to clarify the position and apologies for any confusion.

Unless I misread, I thought the price was for the clothing set alone. Not including the sculpt, paint job, and body.

Correct - thanks for your helpful post.

interested in everything put name down :D

Got you down and thanks for your interest

Re: Jurassic Park - Dr. Alan Grant - Toribox/Yunsil clothing set [TAKING INTEREST]

Hammond is on my list but he might be the toughest JP character to do at the moment just from the perspective of suitable available bodies. However, I absolutely need him on my shelf at some point to stand next to a possible Malcolm figure (being the symbols of order and chaos in the film). If the Grant run goes well I will definitely organise further runs for JP

I think a “fat suit” on a slim body would work good for him. Glad to hear you have interest in other characters! I’m on board!

I'm in!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I think a “fat suit” on a slim body would work good for him. Glad to hear you have interest in other characters! I’m on board!

It's a good idea. He is quite short as well so we would have to go for a shorter body and his neck is quite wrinkled because he is an older gentleman but I'm sure these are problems that can be overcome. Plus by the time we get to him there might be some more obvious solutions available to helps us on the market.

I'm in!

Got you down Slamscaper :hi5: You are number 16 as Dukefett (with apologies) had to get the shuttle to the dock and has left the Park (we hope temporarily).

Let's keep the interest going, we are doing really well so far.

It's a good idea. He is quite short as well so we would have to go for a shorter body and his neck is quite wrinkled because he is an older gentleman but I'm sure these are problems that can be overcome. Plus by the time we get to him there might be some more obvious solutions available to helps us on the market.

Got you down Slamscaper :hi5: You are number 16 as Dukefett (with apologies) had to get the shuttle to the dock and has left the Park (we hope temporarily).

Let's keep the interest going, we are doing really well so far.
We deserve a grant figure and a malcolm. The only reason one wasn't done before is when chronicle decided to do it and then totally drop it.

Please add me to the interested list for this :lecture :) I must have him.

Has there been any talk of other customs from this series?

I'd really hope we get to make Malcolm after this gets a green light. :)

Please add me to the interested list for this :lecture :) I must have him.

Has there been any talk of other customs from this series?

Got you down and thank you for your interest. I'm definitely keen for more JP figures after Grant and would be happy to run further projects if others are interested.

I'd really hope we get to make Malcolm after this gets a green light. :)

Completely agree Hosam. Malcolm would be my choice for the next character as well. Dr Sattler, Muldoon (I mean he is my sig picture after all haha!) and Hammond are all high on my list as well.

We are doing really well on the interest list and I plan to open up the deposit list soon.

Let's try to get to that next plateau.

I can't wait till get started on this stuff!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Please add me I am interested. Thank you.
Love your intro for this project.

It would be great to be more than 35 people on this! Can't wait!

The more the merrier! Drive that price down!

Please add me I am interested. Thank you.
Love your intro for this project.
Added :hi5: thanks for your interest
It would be great to be more than 35 people on this! Can't wait!
Would be awesome
The more the merrier! Drive that price down!

Definitely. I'm going to be opening deposits soon so hopefully some more people decide to jump on then as well.

Added :hi5: thanks for your interest

Would be awesome

Definitely. I'm going to be opening deposits soon so hopefully some more people decide to jump on then as well.
Yes! I'm so glad someone so passionate about the JP is spear heading this. I, like you, wore my VHS out from watching it so much back in 93!. Grant is grail worthy imo.

Bump

Put me down...

OK, let's get one more!

THIS MUST HAPPEN!! Come on guys :pray: :gah:

Back