[KATO WORK] Matrix Morpheus Full Outfit (now taking payments)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. Head and clothing sets. Kato will sell his clothing and Sean will sell his head sculpt w/ glasses. They may even have separate threads. Shoes are unconfirmed right now but I think possible. :wave

i am all ready for my morph, need the new sculpt i guess, i have the old at ski, i also found these shoes, hope ski can aligator them to look like morpheus.. that would be so cool..
morp_zpsdafcbf20.jpg

ps_zps59096b45.jpg

Last edited:
I was going to get the Morpheus head repainted, but now will wait for Sean's. Would be nice to keep this line going with Trinity, Twins, Persephone, Niobe and Merv. I think there are good Smiths already out there.

I hope that Sean would be interested in doing a weapon set for Neo too. The sword and the sais were cool but if he wanted to do something different than the original full fig, there's a few things to choose from in the chateau scene. Even the iron bar from the courtyard Smith scene would be cool

3 sets are now ready, people as the list below, pls arrange balance payment as soon as you can. thx!

Senbi575 22/3
T.bowen 25/3
hhh212329 25/3
Levit05 25/3
jediguy 28/3

My outfit has been stuck in customs for 3 days now :gah::gah:

I hope it gets cleared soon and I hope I don't have a hefty customs fee to pay :pray:

:gah::gah: mine still stuck in customs they are currently working out how much to charge me. I bet it's gonna be nearly $200 :mad:

:gah::gah: mine still stuck in customs they are currently working out how much to charge me. I bet it's gonna be nearly $200 :mad:

Aw man, I hope not. That would be insane. I keep hearing horror stories about UK customs. You guys have it rough with that crap :1-1:

Thanks Kato...the outfit is amazing!!!!! Just need shoes and the katana.

:yess: :hi5:

I'm so sorry for you.....thinking we are spoiled in the states....the worse that happens I'd when our postal service delivers but you are not home cuz you are WORKING and you gotta pick item up at post office and they close before you get off from WORKING....I will take this dilemma any day!

Yes our government like to tax us on anything they can. I got the new joker shipped in from sideshow and customs charged me over $100. Such a rip off.

I got the new joker shipped in from sideshow and customs charged me over $100. Such a rip off.

That's crazy! I know that at the end of this ordeal you will be very pleased with Kato's outfit. Hang in there.

No way you'll get charged that much! Kato would have had to declare the value of the outfit at more than it actually cost lol. It's £20 for every £100 value plus there stupidly high clearance fee. Maybe one of the US guys that have had theres could say how much Kato declared on the parcels?

Back