Lopie's Customs Yak Face and Ugnaught

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Lopie's Customes and Mods

Simply stunning! Amazing job on that bike and all the little added details. Did you actually spin thin wire around those handles? :thud:

Yes I did, I used thin soldering wire I had from a previous custom. And thanks everyone for the feedback.

I wanted to display Luke in a different way, so I came up with this. Let me know what you think. I used an old Medicom stand stem and hot glue to simulate ice.

100_3167.JPG
100_3168.JPG
100_3169.JPG
100_3170.JPG
100_3171.JPG
100_3172.JPG
100_3174.JPG
100_3177.JPG

Thanks guys. I have this whole week off, so I'm getting a lot of stuff done. I forgot much fun this is I've been so busy at work I haven't been able to relax and do want I love to do.

I think it looks amazing, but I would make the top component look a bit more organic. Up where his feet are, that part appears to be flat on top, I feel would look top bananas if it didn't appear that way.
:clap

This is a great display! I've never gived my attention to this figure but with your display I think that I'd be very proud to have it in my collection! Outstanding! :clap

Back