Lopie's Customs Yak Face and Ugnaught

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Lopie's Customes and Mods

Beautiful work all around....but I really like what you did with one of my favorites, Aayla Secura. :clap

It's been awhile, but I've been slowly working my way through some figures. And a big thanks to Enaud for all the bits, I'm glad your a Star Wars fan.

IMG_20160414_012831.jpg
IMG_20160414_012951.jpg

Great job! I wish we would get more aliens like this, especially Jabba's henchmen.

I saw Chris is upgrading his General Veers, so I decided I'd post mine. Lots of work to be done but it's coming along.
This isn't the head I'm using its just for fit testing.

download7ea3ce7b_storage_2femulated_2f0_2fDCIM_2fCamera_2fIMG_20160420_015202.jpg
IMG_20160420_015957.jpg
IMG_20160420_015110.jpg
download4d89e8ff_storage_2femulated_2f0_2fDCIM_2fCamera_2fIMG_20160420_015129_2.jpg

Very nicely done , greables on the helmet look spot on.

What did you use for the trim around the edge of the helmet ? looks very clean

Very nicely done , greables on the helmet look spot on.
Looks great Jason. I like the trim on the helmet. Very nice.
:exactly: Looks fantastic already.

I am hoping to finish mine soon.

I thought you already did him? I guess you could say that about any figure in the SW universe when it comes to you. :lol I wonder where your thread will move to next?, hope I can find it. :pray: :lol

I thought you already did him? I guess you could say that about any figure in the SW universe when it comes to you. :lol I wonder where your thread will move to next?, hope I can find it. :pray: :lol

I did, I am upgrading him. :)

Seb moved my thread back.

Sorry to hijack your thread Jason.

Back