Lopie's Customs Yak Face and Ugnaught

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Lopie's Mods and Customs "NEED HELP" check last page

Lopie, I can't cast but I can lend you mine if you like. Are you still in Florida like me? Let me know since I have to dig it out of the box since I do not have the throne on display now.

Bro. you are a life saver, my wife's life that is. LOL thank you sooooo much. I will send you a PM with my address and send me your Paypal account name and I'll send you money. Thanks again.

Re: Lopie's MODs, Repaints, Repairs, and Customs

Here is my Hasbro Jawa upgrade. The articulation for this figure was limited, so I switched it out with a
Halo action figure from Target. The only thing I kept from the original figure was the head, hands, and
the feet. I also changed out the LED and put in a toggle switch, so I don’t have to hold down the button to
keep the eyes illuminated. I wrapped and painted the head, wrist and feet, I still have some work to do but
the hard part is done. Now I can concentrate on the ammo pouches and the gun holster.

1308853922.jpg

1308854307.jpg

1308854311.jpg

1308854142.jpg

1308854305.jpg

1308854720.jpg

1308854722.jpg

oh man this is going to be the best jawa ever...............totally dig the body rehab.

Sweet!That's is just awesome!Fantastic idea & enginuity you've pulled off here Jason.Looking forward to seeing that little sucker posed in full outfit.

Yeaaaahhhhhh... Jawa magic! The halo body looks brilliant Jason, its also gonna be brilliant for Kabe to. Love the lights, they are so much better with a switch.... guess I will have to add that to the never ending list :) Love and can not wait to see the final result!

I would love to know more about the eyes and parts used for them

Under the hood he's a mean lean fighting machine, awesome!!!

That is awesome. I have been looking at the 6 inch figures and thinking of doing something of the same for the smaller characters. Look forward to seeing him finished.

Here is my repainted GG. I didnt do the neck MOD but I did add some material to the back of the helmet to hide the neck adapter.

100_1217.jpg

100_1224.jpg

100_1221.jpg

100_1218.jpg

100_1223.jpg

100_1225.jpg

100_1222.jpg

Last edited:

Custom Mace Windu the head is an altered Octopus that was enlarged and the hands are from Obama figure. I'm sending this off to be painted by Greggo, I suck painting human heads.

100_1228.jpg

100_1227.jpg

100_1229.jpg

100_1213.jpg

Looks great Lopie. Can't wait to see him done up. It looks like he has 1 right hand too many though.:lol

GG looks good also.

Here is my new Zombie Trooper, I have a few more things to do but for the most part its done. I still have to make some rotting flesh on the forearm and weather the jumpsuit.

100_1244.jpg

100_1245.jpg

100_1243.jpg

100_1247.jpg

100_1248.jpg

100_1249.jpg

100_1251.jpg

Amazing work Lopie! How'd ya get the nice crack effect to the armor?

Amazing work Lopie! How'd ya get the nice crack effect to the armor?
I literally carved it into the armor. I tried to paint it but it didn't look right so I decided to use a clay modeling tool to score the armor.

awesome zombie trooper. that is by far my favorite dead sculpt. excellent execution all the way around..............:clap

Back