(Mike5401) FeLiNa BrBa Walter White Eyeglasses 07/19/17 NOW TAKING PAYMENTS

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably not! They are all painted, I just need to install the lenses and seal them. Unfortunately I'm continuing to deal with some not so fun health issues that might require me to take a trip to the ER.

We are close though.

Sorry for the delays, somethings are just a little out of my control.

Get well soon, Mike. Hope you feel much more better.

Get better all of us will be pulling for you bro.
zopas22.jpg

Hope all is well Mike.

Hey guy's,

I'm doing okay, not great but okay! Thank You for asking.

As for the glasses I'm actually almost done, I have 5 more sets of lenses to put in and I'll be done. I should start shipping these at the end of next week, so I will start collecting the shipping payments for those who need to pay it. A few of you included your shipping in the original payment.

I'll try and get some pics of the COA's tonight.

Thanks for your patience on these, it will be worth the wait.

Mike

Hey Guy's,

Thought I'd post another quick update, glasses are almost ready I just have a few more to go and these will be ready to ship. I will PM'ing those who need to pay shipping & confirming your addresses.

In the mean time I wanted to show you what these glasses look like in action. Here are a few pics of my good friend Hector Rosas aka Shortround FeLiNa Walt done. HS painted by SilentSurfer.

Also here is what the HS looks like with the Jim Gordon glasses…….Um not too good lol.

Thanks
Mike
7JtPZJ8.jpg

3DQGF5J.jpg

r6IvD27.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Guy's,

List has been updated with those that have shipped out. A few of you still owe for shipping, please get those payments in so I can get these sent out ASAP.

Thanks
Mike

Back