Natchan 2016 custom made project - The Last of Us - Ellie outfit P.2 Ref. of body

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

natchan

Freaked Out!
Reaction score
Dear Collectors,

Hi everyone! I'm finally almost finish what i promised previously. Still need having some fine tune of the details like buttons etc. and preparing the shoes for her.

8/12 update:

Hi! Is me! Nat~

Finally, i have finished Ellis's Set!!! Let's take a look again for my final custom products.

Here is the checklist:

1) green jacket
2) red jacket
3) red with logo tee
4) black long tee
5) Deep blue jeans
6) a pair of white socks
7) backpack with stickers

e0a.jpg

e0aa.jpg

e4a.jpg

e4.jpg

e0c.jpg

e5.jpg

e6.jpg

e7.jpg

e8.jpg

e0b.jpg

e1.jpg

e2.jpg

e3.jpg

E0.jpg

E1.jpg

E2.jpg

E3.jpg

E4.jpg

E5.jpg

E6.jpg

E7.jpg

E8.jpg

E10.jpg

E9.jpg

Still once again, i'm pending to make around 100 sets with certificate and spare buttons but depend on the time available. So it will be a exclusive project again with Joel's winter clothes set.

as we all know the height and the size of Ellie is a question mark and i cannot find someone to tailor made the body so finally i decided to tailor made the clothes with a TBL body, which is a bit smaller size, i have tried from my collections of both denny one and kai one and the scale is satisfied. Now it will come as complementary gift with the shoes for the collectors who keep support me to do this work. While this is not guarantee as the quantity is less than 100 on my hand for the bodies. but sure the shoes will be included.

Bonus
a) a pair of shoes
b) TBL body (Complimentary Gift, first come first serve, not guarantee) (The right hand side of the below photo)
c) The Wild Arrow Set (Complimentary Gift, first come first serve, not guarantee)

TB2hlC1gXXXXXb_XpXXXXXXXXXX_!!22107825.jpg

TB2j0AUppXXXXXMXFXXXXXXXXXX_!!2833601976.jpg

Target:
As this is tailor made after having your order by myself, please be patient and just like the first TLOU, I have set at maximum making of 100 set of this topic. here thank you the collectors who buy the first TLOU, all 100 sets had been SOLD OUT.

Price:
USD190 plus USD25 international shipping = USD215

Optional Pick:
1) KAR98K Sniper Gun with bloody weathering effect = USD20
2) Weathering with blood for the whole set = USD30

At last, thanks again for your supporting and hope you will like this custom made project.

Payment:

FULL PAY NOW.

Please send as gift to friend through PayPal at

[email protected],

write down your full name and detail address and ordered item: TLOU Ellie Outfit Deposit at the PayPal transaction.

* 5 WORKING DAYS ARE REQUIRED AFTER RECEIVED YOUR PAYMENT BEFORE SHIPPING. Pls note!!

Order List:
1) regi13
2) vjm173
3) ShadowX81
4) boshi
5) gameangi
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Total: 4

Re: Natchan 2016 custom made project - The Last of Us - Ellie outfit

Interested. When Joels outfit will be ready?

I also almost finished, will post it on Monday.

I'm interested as well

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks, I will add you both on the list when I back to home

Interested! Have had this custom on the "to do" list for years and never have gotten around to tracking down the pieces.

I'm interested as well

Guys, thanks for your interest, please send me the deposit asap if you want to get the bonus gift. ;)

Can you please post some pictures of the height compared to a full size Joel figure?

list updated. please send me the deposit asap if you want to get both body and shoes bonus gift. thanks.

Nat

Here is the height references of the gift body:

P1012040.JPG

Nat I've tried to reach u through pm but it's full. I need further details please so let me know when ur box is ready

Thanks buddy

Hello nat, im carious when the final pictures will be ready ?

I'm still interested in this but am very concerned about the height. Shouldn't Ellie be signifigantly shorter than Joel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back